More antifa violence (hate crime?)

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/an...t-charges-was-tied-to-democratic-policymakers

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/01/29/joseph-alcoff-antifa-marines-philadelphia/

A antifa leader, and a few cohorts, connected to Democrat politicians are facing assault charges for attacking two Hispanic Marines as they called them names like "white supremacists" and "Nazis" as the innocent Marines were assaulted. Not a shock that this antifa leader been seen with people like Maxine Waters.

The left today is unhinged. Still unable to cope with Trump winning, the tantrum is running strong more than two years and counting. It is an exciting time we live in, the conservatives and liberals are swapping positions. Today the conservatives are the forward thinking group that wants equality and freedom. The left has become violent and reacts with such when their emotionally held ideals are challenged, they manufacture racism as needed to fit their narrative.

Last edited:

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Burpo, you disagree, are saying it isn't a problem that a group of antifa attacked off duty minority Marines? Are you a pro-violence, pro-hate crime racist?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I'd like to petition the mods to stop you from continuously spamming the forums with bullshit.

This isn't political news to you? Do you want to just hear the news you like and protect your bubble, is that the issue?

We agree that if some nazi-sympathizers attacked leftists over nothing we'd both be appalled, right?

Feb 4, 2009
So the dude charged with assault was seen with Maxine Waters at campaigning events?

Kind of like this guy was? I assume you have similar outrage

gdhntl8ioqa11.jpg

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
I'd like to petition the mods to stop you from continuously spamming the forums with bullshit.

It’s a legit topic. If you think it’s bs don’t click the thread. This forum is dead enough as it is without trying to discourage any more activity.

Reactions: Greenman
Jan 25, 2011
Would you? Because that happens about an order of magnitude more and I don't see you posting about that.
Let's see how he applies this in practice... About the guy who mowed down the crowd in Charlottesville with his car for example...

Where was that? Imagine that, people going about their everyday business fear for their lives because they get surrounded by these jackasses and panic and floor it. Sure, in the everybody gets a trophy view of things this is the drivers fault, and not the fools going onto busy streets and surround vehicles and scream at them.

See. He was just going about his business and was afraid for his life. This is where he will parse *over nothing* to include walking down the street in protest as a valid qualifier while ignoring that the guy started his run at the crowd from hundreds of feet away.

Reactions: Caesar

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If the motive was to harm people, I'm as against it as you are. If the motive was to escape, then I blame antifa. It seems in that case his motive was to harm people, throw the book at him.

Feb 4, 2009
You think a gang of violent leftists, that are associated with far left politicians, attacking those that don't agree with them politically is the same as being duped by a spy?

Being duped by a spy is worse for the Nation in my opinion.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
It’s a legit topic. If you think it’s bs don’t click the thread. This forum is dead enough as it is without trying to discourage any more activity.

If the activity is repetitive plus devoid of anything but conspiracy theory and purposefully ignorant whataboutism it is worthless.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You think a gang of violent leftists, that are associated with far left politicians, attacking those that don't agree with them politically is the same as being duped by a spy?

The implications are certainly further reaching into our system.

WRT the OP.

1. The right loves to try and tie the antifa activists to the left. antifa has no political affiliation, and per the article the assailants are anti government, with one of them claiming to be a communist on a recording many years ago.

2. Nobody I know supports people like this. So while they're out there, you can treat it like how the right treats their white supremicist inclined members, as in it's not really anything to worry about, right? Small group of individuals, no biggie.

Lol, get a job man!

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
If the activity is repetitive plus devoid of anything but conspiracy theory and purposefully ignorant whataboutism it is worthless.

This is a legit story about charges against leftists for a violent attack on Americans for having different opinions. This is a completely legit topic to bring up. Of course P&N reacts as expected. No ability to see any fault in the left.

Reactions: brandonbull

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Libs are all unhinged Commie racists per raving Trumptardian.

More Spam-a-lama ding-dong from Slow. Nobody is defending this.