More 9/11 bodies "identified"

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
More propaganda B.S. from our government. Supposedly the bodies of a flight attendant and a passenger from one of the planes that hit the towers were identified. So people who obviously would have died near the ignition point of the fireball that was allegedly above 2700F in order to melt the steel (even though jet fuel doesn't get above 1800F), had remains left intact enough to be identified.

Sorry, not buying it.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/02/wtc.remains.reut/

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Uhhh...remains. Meaning portions of bodies. It makes sense if they cut to pieces and some pieces were ejected out the other side of the building and fell to the ground.

Aug 1, 2006
Originally posted by: glugglug
More propaganda B.S. from our government. Supposedly the bodies of a flight attendant and a passenger from one of the planes that hit the towers were identified. So people who obviously would have died near the ignition point of the fireball that was allegedly above 2700F in order to melt the steel (even though jet fuel doesn't get above 1800F), had remains left intact enough to be identified.

Sorry, not buying it.

Dude. Come on.

It's perfectly plausible they will find 1" pieces.

DNA.

Forensic science.

Is any of this getting through? Do I need to draw a picture perhaps?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: glugglug

Sorry, not buying it.

Sorry you don't know New York.

It is very much like Disney World in Florida. There is more underground than above.

When the first plane hit, the nose of the plane went through and parts sprayed out on the other side. They picked up the metal parts but the small body parts washed down the man hole covers with drain holes on top. There are trillions of these manhole covers that they are not all touched in many years if ever at all.

Oh by the way. The front of the plane was in front of your 'Fireball".

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
They lied so many times that I wouldn't believe them if they said the sky was blue. Regardless of anything else.

Their credibility = 0

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I started reading this thread and I thought it was finally something that we would all agree on (the OP being crazy), then of course Aelius jumps in here with his ranting.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
Originally posted by: JD50
I started reading this thread and I thought it was finally something that we would all agree on (the OP being crazy), then of course Aelius jumps in here with his ranting.

So it doesn't bother you that these people lie so much?

Well it does bother me. Official findings are about as conclusive as the "mushroom cloud" comment.

I simply refuse to take whatever the government says for granted. They lost any credibility.

Now if there is a real, honest to God, investigation (of all things related to 9/11) with no party hacks, no overbearing from any party and they say this is the case then I will 100% agree with them.

Ever going to happen? Well I'm just a Canadian. I can't ask your rep to do for you what every American has a right to ask for... or not ask for I guess.

All I'm saying is that I refuse to take whatever they say for granted anymore. Period.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Aelius

Well it does bother me. Official findings are about as conclusive as the "mushroom cloud" comment.

I simply refuse to take whatever the government says for granted. They lost any credibility.

Now if there is a real, honest to God, investigation (of all things related to 9/11) with no party hacks, no overbearing from any party and they say this is the case then I will 100% agree with them.

Ever going to happen? Well I'm just a Canadian. I can't ask your rep to do for you what every American has a right to ask for... or not ask for I guess.

All I'm saying is that I refuse to take whatever they say for granted anymore. Period.

No, you said that you will not believe them even if they say the sky is blue, meaning you wouldn't believe a thing they say, no matter what. You are just as radical as the people you blindly criticize.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004

No, you said that you will not believe them even if they say the sky is blue, meaning you wouldn't believe a thing they say, no matter what. You are just as radical as the people you blindly criticize.

Way to misslead people. True indi investigation = trusthworthy government = nope

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001
We need a fully independent investigation into whether the sky is blue. The Blue Sky thought police are taking over the world.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
It's hard work keeping the conspiracy going you know...and man will this sway voters come next week!

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004
Originally posted by: Gibsons
We need a fully independent investigation into whether the sky is blue. The Blue Sky thought police are taking over the world.

Nice fallacy.

The color of the sky is arguable depending on how one looks at the issue. In a single dimensional view sure it's blue. However it could be green or even black.

Which is why I used that as an example. Not surprised it went right over the head of some people as they knee jerked a response.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
:laugh:

Nice fallacy.

The color of the sky is arguable depending on how one looks at the issue. In a single dimensional view sure it's blue. However it could be green or even black.

Which is why I used that as an example. Not surprised it went right over the head of some people as they knee jerked a response.

Green huh? Well maybe over Gary Indiana.......

Gibsons

Lifer
Aug 14, 2001

Nice fallacy.

Just making about about stupid and irrational points of view, using your analogy. Nothing went over my head, I understand hyperbole quite well.

imported_Aelius

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2004

Nice fallacy.

Just making about about stupid and irrational points of view, using your analogy. Nothing went over my head, I understand hyperbole quite well.

I was making a point and you missed it. Twice now. I'm not shocked.