Moral Issue

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Originally posted by: mjuszczak
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
We've been Syringered. That or he died in the closet... Auto Erotic Asphyxiation FTL.

Took about 2 hours but he left.

So why did you have to hide in the closet? It was the middle of the afternoon. It was her place. So what if she has a friend over on a Satruday afternoon?

I haven't met her parents yet.... and even though she lives on her own, her parents are pretty conservative. Didn't want to see a guy come down the stairs in his pajamas

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Are you in junior high school or what? :p If there's no commitment, who cares? :p

No... college grad

EDIT: not that that means much because I didn't learn a thing in College

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com
Originally posted by: nutxo
I just hooked up with a friend of mine. Nothing big, just a little making out.

A girl I like called me up and wants me to spend the night at her house.

I want to go.

Do I go, or should I force myself not to because I already did something with another girl? (I will not be hooking up with girl #2, just cuddling).

Discuss.

Are you gay?

I'm thinking.... yes?

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
DO IT!

and DO HER!

none of this cuddling BS... thats only for couples... ! :)

Sqube

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2004
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
Are you in junior high school or what? :p If there's no commitment, who cares? :p

No... college grad

EDIT: not that that means much because I didn't learn a thing in College

This is an opportunity to learn some of that stuff you were supposed to learn in college. Every now and again, it's perfectly acceptable to think with your dick. As a matter of fact, this girl is inviting you to think with your dick. What's wrong with you?

You're not committed to anybody. You're supposed to be BRAGGING about getting with multiple girls in one night, not fretting about it and wringing your hands.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: gooseman
Originally posted by: Zap Brannigan
Did you say you will not be hooking up, only cuddling? If so maybe you and girl#2 would have a better time together out shopping for dresses at the mall.

LOL, FTW.