Moore says Whitehouse tried to block his film

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
28,510
0
0
normaly I wouldnt post this but I saw this and just had to
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3719261.stm

Moore has also revealed that he had three undercover film crews embedded with US troops in Iraq.

"I was able to sneak three different freelance crews into Iraq," he said on Saturday.

The soldiers had "expressed disillusionment that they had been lied to", said Moore.

The film from Iraq was a "very important" part of the documentary, he added.

"It is certainly something the Bush administration does not want people to see," said Moore.
 

villager

Senior member
Oct 17, 2002
373
0
0
I like Moore but he definitely likes to play the victim and grab headlines as much as possible. He got a big ovation at Cannes and can write his own ticket for his movie.
 

Helenihi

Senior member
Dec 25, 2001
379
0
0
I like how he doens't even bother to provide any evidence at all that the White House tried to block the movie. Other than they're evil republicans of course.
 

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
13,134
0
0
Originally posted by: Helenihi
I like how he doens't even bother to provide any evidence at all that the White House tried to block the movie. Other than they're evil republicans of course.

That's all Michael Moore needs! The Republicans are the DEVIL! :roll: