Monkeypox Virus

Lezunto

Oct 24, 2020
And the hits just keep on coming. Sadly.

Monkeypox is the latest disease with the potential to morph into a pandemic because of international travel.

Victims of this virus resemble smallpox patients. And this malady is suspected to have originated in Africa.

I hope no one demands that Africa be nuked.

Roger Wilco

Platinum Member
Mar 20, 2017
Sounds like you supposedly need prolonged intimate physical contact to spread it. But it seems like cases are popping up pretty quickly?

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Well shit. It’s already in my state. Just getting over an hMPV infection in our household and already worried about rogue adenovirus causing a new form of hepatitis in some kids. This after Covid ran through the house in late February. Enough already!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well shit. It’s already in my state. Just getting over an hMPV infection in our household and already worried about rogue adenovirus causing a new form of hepatitis in some kids. This after Covid ran through the house in late February. Enough already!
Bill Gates was right.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
The planet is telling shithead humans to fuck off.

Reactions: gradoman

Amol S.

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2015
And the hits just keep on coming. Sadly.

Monkeypox is the latest disease with the potential to morph into a pandemic because of international travel.

Victims of this virus resemble smallpox patients. And this malady is suspected to have originated in Africa.

I hope no one demands that Africa be nuked.
Trumpanzees are already claiming that the Democrats would rig the November elections, by asking for mail-in ballots because of the monkeypox outbreak.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trumpanzees are already claiming that the Democrats would rig the November elections, by asking for mail-in ballots because of the monkeypox outbreak.

The Repubs have set themselves up in such a way that any and all threats against their efforts to rig the processes of voting in their favor is of course, "the establishment" and the MSM (sans FOX of course) trying to do some rigging of their very own, which justifies the Repub's efforts to, as they like to hilariously posit, "ensure that voter fraud and election fraud are prevented". lol

You gotta give the Repubs credit for the way they can rationalize their way around their wantonly violating the very Constitution they claim they are the resolute defenders thereof.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000

I see what you did there: trumpanzees...monkeypox

Now I guess we'll see conservatives/Republicans come up with all kind of stupid crazy conspiracy shit about the monkeypox vaccine.

DaaQ

Dec 8, 2018
Trump supporting, and diminished thinking Republican senators Daines and Cotton, have asked Biden to make the U.S. to withdraw from WHO. They are falsely claiming that the WHO are supporters and allies of the Chinese Communist Party, and are trying to diminish the responsibility that China had in starting the pandemic. Furthermore, they are also asking Biden to not pass or sign any legislation of proposed amendments to the IHR. They reason why behind this, as they believe in the false hoax that was spread by Tucker Carlson, that it would give control over America's healthcare system to WHO, which the senators claim would be unconstitutional.

On a side note, the Fox News comment section is filled with comments mostly from Trumpanzees that support false hoaxes. The comments are mostly aligned with the false hoax that Biden used fear of Covid to win the election, and wants to keep WHO in charge so there is still fear in 2022. Bellow are some examples of comments made by some mentally deranged Trumpanzees.
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29UKUIcIERRDmpAso58RzWAcd1G

Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29UKsOIpi3leGYRGDDitbYx0zZ6

Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29UL5HhrF2RI0j3EZynePhiV50S
Source - https://www.openweb.com/share/29ULISTxz83wrMBsz2CdlyT6GRl
I would like to know how many financial interests these two actually have in China.

Personally, I am dead set against likening anyone to apes, moneys or chimpanzees.

Here's why:

JFC come on Detroit, stop acting like Assholes.
I know Oakland County is a suburb of Detroit, and think they are the 90210 of MI.

ASK THE COMMUNITY