Monica Lewinsky can't get a date, this is front page CNN news?!?!?! WTF??

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Must be a slow news day. But hey, Monica should head down to Harlem, I hear Bill's "home alone" quite a bit these days. :)

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Must be a slow news day. But hey, Monica should head down to Harlem, I hear Bill's "home alone" quite a bit these days. :)

Bad choice of Verb.. :)

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: LunarRay

:)

If CNN is having such a slow news day, perhaps they could post some of the good news coming out of Iraq.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
I understand Kasparov tied that Computer Fritz in the latest match.. that is more news worthy than Monica. As to the Iraqi news... I think they (cnn) balances the Administration output. Somewhere inbetween is reality.. I think.

PainTrain

Jun 22, 2003
I just saw the Eskimo Olympics on some MTV show, that was big local news back in July or something. WHERE WERE YOU ON THAT ONE WALTER KRONKITE?! :mad:

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: daniel1113

:)

If CNN is having such a slow news day, perhaps they could post some of the good news coming out of Iraq.

Fabrication is better left to fox.com... go have a looksy to brighten your day.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
I wonder how many of her dates brought boxes of cigars or bottles of Spray n' Wash stain remover as gifts? :Q :D

tallest1

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2001
I don't know how someone can ignite a multi-million dollar investigation, be interviewed on every network station, start her own talk show and clothing line, be endorsed by Jenny Craig, be on SNL, and NOT have money left!

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
Larry Flynt could help her - he could do a 10 page spread . . . and that's just her butt.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
Larry Flynt could help her - he could do a 10 page spread . . . and that's just her butt.

I think she's rather 'cute'. I'd date her If I were a bit older..:)

Mardeth

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk

I think she's rather 'cute'. I'd date her If I were a bit older..:)

I think her head looks huge with that hair.