Money, Money.

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
You know that $$$$
Why do I alway worry so much about it?
If I buy something and cost too much I feel regret. If I spent too much I feel regret.
I say it very easy to spend money, I'm sure I be broke already if I have uncontrollable spending habit. I'm poor but careful about not eating out too often, and not buying unneccesary luxery stuff such as NEW TV, NEW VCR.

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
MR CHIPBGT, I don't understand your point.
OK
?
You sound irritated. :(
I think you're the same CHIPBGT from sysopt.com
That is lame using same handle.
I betcha use the same password too.

soup or man

Jan 17, 2000
i don't think its lame to use the same handle, i do it all the time. people remember you by it, y'know?

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
I posted that because I dont understand what you are trying to say, much like someone else who everyone got irritated at with at sysopt recently because they posted topics no one could understand. I would assume you are the same person because you choose to say my handle is lame and you mention sytopt..... Take it easy dude. and yeah, I use the same password. Your point being? I guess this shows that it was nothign personal over there, its justs ome people cant understand what you are tryign to get across. Enable your profile, by the way.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I don't regret spending it because I don't spend much. I enjoy collecting it. 'Tis the better end of the stick when you are earning interest and dividends on your money, instead of paying interest on the money you borrowed. :D