Money making schemes... anyone ever try them??

krwell

Feb 11, 2001
Anyone ever try the money making schemes? if so whats your experience with them? It will be interesting to know if anyone has really ever made much money off of them.

cpals

Diamond Member
Mar 5, 2001
Nope, but I've always been tempted to try them. I especially like the one where you send a dollar each to 5 people and then write your name on the list and then they do the same thing and so on and so forth. It sounded like a good game plan, however I was too chicken to part with my 5 dollars. :)

Smolek

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2001
i did the MLM and made 50,000 in one month and for only 29.95 you can too :D

nah, they are just scams.

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
I've made over a million dollars!!!! If you just send me your entrance fee of $50 i can get you started!

Lucky

Lifer
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Originally posted by: fatbaby
if its too good to be true, it probably is

not always!

Remember wingspanbank.com giving 200 to sign up and 200 for each person you referred? I spammed the hell out of every friggin message board I could find and got 18 people to sign up under me. Best 4 grand I ever made, hahahah.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Lucky

not always!

Remember wingspanbank.com giving 200 to sign up and 200 for each person you referred? I spammed the hell out of every friggin message board I could find and got 18 people to sign up under me. Best 4 grand I ever made, hahahah.

True but I wouldn't necessary call that a "money making scheme" that's a "milking it to the last drop referral scheme".

I referred over 200 people to eBates.com and because of their old referral system I get at least a $150 check every 3 months for FREE, $600 a year for doing nothing.

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Lucky

not always!

You are aptly named...did you pull out before the bank went under?