Mondays suck

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Yup, I have gas, there's nothing good on TV, and for some reason alot of people seem to want to be using their Road Runner connection today.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Sounds like you're sitting on your ass at home which is great. Monday sucks even more when at work and a slave to "the man." :)

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: PanzerIV
Sounds like you're sitting on your ass at home which is great. Monday sucks even more when at work and a slave to "the man." :)

My ass is charging up like a Rolls Royce engine on a Boeing 777 before take off, thank you for noticing I was sitting on it :D

Cheezeit

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2005
Originally posted by: sheik124

My ass is charging up like a Rolls Royce engine on a Boeing 777 before take off, thank you for noticing I was sitting on it :D

lol i can imagine the op farting his a$$ off

sonz70

Banned
Apr 19, 2005
Yup, I have gas, there's nothing good on TV, and for some reason alot of people seem to want to be using their Road Runner connection today.

Just checked our system in Florida state, no problems reported for slow connections at all.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: sonz70

Just checked our system in Florida state, no problems reported for slow connections at all.

Road Runner (bright house/Time Warner) employee? check the Tampa area, or maybe the router I'm on is just on high load, please excuse me and fasten your seatbelts, the aircraft is ready for take off

zebano

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2005
I always go to Buffalo Wild Wings eat 10-15 Hot BBQ wings and have a couple of Killians on sunday. Then on monday around 10AM I go into the stall for 30 minutes and proceed to blast off of the throne. It really burns. I figure, if smokers take off 15 min out of each hour, then I can take half an hour every monday on the throne.

Oh yeah, heading back to work does suck

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003

I couldn't have said it better. Still trying to wake up on Monday morning. 4 days and 7 more hours to go till Friday....sigh*

KingPhil

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2000

Get a job ya hippy!