Monarch Store Credit...Anyone?

DangerIsGo

Apr 18, 2005
I just recently bought a PSU from Monarch and found out that it is incompatible with my board (even though every place I read said it was compatible). Anyways, I returned it for store credit and via UPS, Monarch received and signed for it Tuesday 7/25. Im wondering how long after receiveing it does it take to get store credit? I only ask becuase a few people on monarchs forums have said they have been waiting over a month for it. I find that totally unacceptable. There is no way I should have to wait a MONTH for store credit. Even a week is too much. A few days at most. Has anyone ever done this and if so, what were your results? Thanks.

DangerIsGo

Apr 18, 2005
BTW, I used a visa prepaid debit card. I got one from the mall to purchase it (I do it with all my online purchases..much easier than money orders) And if I do that, then I only have 145.99 on the card and what am I supposed to do with that? I dont think I can add more to the card and i doubt I can find the OCZ 700W GameXstream for less than that

DangerIsGo

Apr 18, 2005
Im getting really pissed at monarchs service as they delete my posts for no reason. So far its been twice. This is aggravating as i dont get any reason why. If another week goes by and theres still no credit, im going to file a complaint.

mrchan

Diamond Member
May 18, 2000
i waited a couple months for a refund, finally just did a chargeback on my CC.