Molly Ringwald to star in Sixteen Candles Sequel

Aves

Lifer
Feb 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Fritzo
What's it going to be called, 40 Candles?

Geek: Do you know anything about DL DVD-Rs?
Sam: Um, we?ll talk about this on the bus, okay?
Geek: Well, no, see the thing is I?ve got kind of a problem. DL DVD-Rs are pretty expensive and the thing is I made a bet with my friends, the dipshits, I bet them that I could do it with you. (Sam looks like she?s fixing to yell at him) But was before I knew you as a person. I can get proof without actually getting physical.
Sam: How?
Geek: Can I borrow your Depends for ten minutes?

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
mooly is doing a new movie, that must mean Debbie Gibson is destined to make a comeback

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
If I worked in Hollywood I'd have a stun gun in my desk so I can condition the stupidity out of the people who think of this crap.

frankgomez75

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2004
Originally posted by: rickn
mooly is doing a new movie, that must mean Debbie Gibson is destined to make a comeback

I think Debbie Gibson is gonna be on Fox for thier compeition about "Remaking Has Beens" don't know if it showed already. Vanilla Ice was scheduled as well.

Originally posted by: frankgomez75
I think Debbie Gibson is gonna be on Fox for thier compeition about "Remaking Has Beens" don't know if it showed already. Vanilla Ice was scheduled as well.
"Hit Me Baby One More Time" it's called. Gibson is actually doing ok. She's been doing Broadway on and off and was in Playboy a few months back.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: K1052
If I worked in Hollywood I'd have a stun gun in my desk so I can condition the stupidity out of the people who think of this crap.

K1052 can I join you in your endeavor? Two stun guns are better than one!

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
i USED TO (when i was a teenager) think she was so cute, and this was a great TEEN movie. now that i'm all grown up (and so is she) i don't see now this could possibly work!

frankgomez75

Platinum Member
Mar 23, 2004
Originally posted by: dwell
Originally posted by: frankgomez75
"Hit Me Baby One More Time" it's called. Gibson is actually doing ok. She's been doing Broadway on and off and was in Playboy a few months back.

She did Playboy?

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Wow, have not been in the Forums much as of late, but it has become nothing but a bash fest, most of the people who post only post to hack on someone or something.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
She is 37yrs old now... hardly a teen movie possibility.

if she played the mother of a teen that this happened to, it just might work. doubt it, but a better chance than if they are thinking of making her a teen again.

but i have always liked molly ringwald. i was around, as a grown up, when all those movies came out the first time and remember watching them. i still chuckle at them at times when watching reruns.

that little oriental kid was hysterical... as were a lot of scenes in her movies. And The Breakfast Club is a classic.

:)

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: aves2k
Originally posted by: Crucial
hollywood is for sure out of ideas now. Whats next weird science 2?

A remake of that could work.

Yeah, I'd actually want to see that one.

what teenage boy could ever forget when kelly lebrock emerged from that closet. of course now her tits probably sag to her waist