MOH Warfighter worth 20.00??

Aug 11, 2008
Title says it all. I saw the disk on sale at a local store for 19.99. I wondered if it was worth it for mainly single player? I was tempted, but passed it up for the moment.

Partly I would like to try the game, and since I got a new computer, I would also like to see how the frostbite engine looks and runs. Problem is, I have been buying a lot of cheap games lately and cant seem to finish any of them. Anyone know if the game goes on sale often, and is 20.00 a good sale price?

CuriousMike

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001
Currently on sale on Origin for $20.

I thought it was decent SP game.
$10-$20 would be my strike price.

Dankk

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2008
I'm one of the two people who thought this game was actually pretty decent. Especially the multiplayer. It's very slow-paced and strategic, and the "fireteam" buddy-system encourages teamwork and functions pretty well.

Singleplayer is pretty good too.

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
If someone is going to pay you 20 bucks for it, idk depends what your time is worth, I'd say still not worth it.

BrightCandle

Diamond Member
Mar 15, 2007
I don't regret buying the game, it had an OK single player on rails experience but its not anything special at all. The story is pretty movie like rubbish and the game play is nothing special. It'll fill an afternoon but its not a good game really, its merely average tripe.

YBS1

Golden Member
May 14, 2000
Personally I thought the single player was complete garbage. I never even bothered to finish it. Now, I did think the multiplayer showed a lot of promise but they didn't bother to put any effort into polishing it by responding to early community requests. Like posted above the fireteam buddy system was awesome, and I would like to see it catch on in more games. The multiplayer was oddly very fun even with it's flaws, I don't know if there is much of a player base now though...it wasn't all that large even before BO2 came out.