mods lock please

snooker

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2001
Mods please lock this thread. I no longer need it.

I would, but I have this problem with authority, and I hate being told what to do.

joinT

Lifer
Jan 19, 2001
post this in the FS/FT forum - will get better response.
I don't know him/her

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I will try and lock it for you to allow the Mods more time to deal with the trolls.

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000

<< Mods please lock this thread. I no longer need it.

I would, but I have this problem with authority, and I hate being told what to do.
>>

ROFLMAO!! wtg mod!!

He should be Anandtech Totalitarian Mod

Philosopher

Banned
Jan 31, 2001
Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.
Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.
Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.
Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
Lol, now that's a reply by a mod I never thought to see, refusal to lock.

Mod strike!

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
Not really a reason to lock the thread... mebbe a reason for a ... uhm... vacation

<< Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.
Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.Maybe I'll give you a reason to lock this thread.
>>

DannyLove

Lifer
Oct 17, 2000

<< Mods please lock this thread. I no longer need it.

>>

damn it, I ORDER YOU TO LOCK IT......... ;) jk /me runs

danny~!

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
Has anyone seen evildave.com ? It's got some hilarious cartoons, and some interesting raves.