Mobile phones wreaking havoc with sperm

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Text

Well, I'm not on my phone for more then 4 hours a day. Lucky to get an hour a day in.

My cell is primary phone (no land line) so maybe on weekends it could push up to 4 hours?

Anyway, I find it interesting that the cell phone is Way up on top of your head, If the signal can effect stuff 4' down, just think what it could be doing to your brain 3-4" away, maybe there is a link to brain cancer and cell phone use? Dunno... I just wonder about it since I own and use a cell...

Sigh... What next?

Maybe the cell phones really arn't all that safe and ATT/Cingular/Verizon are all paying big bucks to hide the facts?

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
Good I'm done breeding as is...

Seriously though, i wouldn't be surprised to see that the whole brain tumor thing held some weight. I think it's a matter of whether we can evolve faster than we can destroy ourselves with all of the radiation we are shooting through ourselves these days.

/nervously eyes wireless router

5to1baby1in5

Golden Member
Apr 27, 2001
Seriously though, i wouldn't be surprised to see that the whole brain tumor thing held some weight. I think it's a matter of whether we can evolve faster than we can destroy ourselves with all of the radiation we are shooting through ourselves these days.

Technology is slowly destroying the human race.

:music:Stepin' out to Eden - Yaaay Brother:music:

Jun 27, 2005
However, Allan Pacey, senior lecturer in andrology at the University of Sheffield, says he doesn't think the results are proof that mobiles are decreasing fertility rates in men.

He believes there could be other explanations for the findings.

"Maybe people who use a phone for four hours a day spend more time sitting in cars, which could mean there?s a heat issue. It could be they are more stressed, or more sedentary and sit about eating junk food getting fat. Those seem to be better explanations than a phone causing the damage at such a great distance" Pacey said.

The MSM shouldn't be allowed to report on scientific studies. They almost always get it wrong, overstate the findings or declare conclusions that aren't completely supported by the data to score a big headline.

*Waits for the inevitable "new study" that counters this study*

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: ericlp
Text

Well, I'm not on my phone for more then 4 hours a day. Lucky to get an hour a day in.

My cell is primary phone (no land line) so maybe on weekends it could push up to 4 hours?

Anyway, I find it interesting that the cell phone is Way up on top of your head, If the signal can effect stuff 4' down, just think what it could be doing to your brain 3-4" away, maybe there is a link to brain cancer and cell phone use?

Dunno... I just wonder about it since I own and use a cell...

Sigh... What next?

Maybe the cell phones really arn't all that safe and ATT/Cingular/Verizon are all paying big bucks to hide the facts?
============================================
"Maybe people who use a phone for four hours a day spend more time sitting in cars, which could mean there?s a heat issue.

It could be they are more stressed, or more sedentary and sit about eating junk food getting fat. Those seem to be better explanations than a phone causing the damage at such a great distance" Pacey said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a No and Yes situation.

No the phone is not affecting the testes.

Yes, a phone practically attached to the side of your head for hours and hours everyday will affect cellular structure.

Get a wired headset or bluetooth to get the 1900MHZ or 850 MHZ Microwave RF energy way from attached to the brain and you'll be OK.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
I have a better explanation. Who typically is on the phone 4 hours a day, men or women?
Along those lines, men who are on the phone 4 hours a day maybe tend to be homosexual, and maybe have hormone issues decreasing the sperm count.

If/when the MSM determines this link, they will confuse correlation with causality and of course declare that cell phones cause homosexuality.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: glugglug
I have a better explanation.

Who typically is on the phone 4 hours a day, men or women?

Along those lines, men who are on the phone 4 hours a day maybe tend to be homosexual, and maybe have hormone issues decreasing the sperm count.

If/when the MSM determines this link, they will confuse correlation with causality and of course declare that cell phones cause homosexuality.

Excuse me.

In my line of work I am on the cell phone for 10-12 hrs work time.

Since I am 800 miles away from my wife spend another 2 hrs on with her.

There is no bounds to Republican's hatred for Gays.

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
I am not Republican.
And yes of course there are exceptions to the stereotypes.
But other than those whose work requires it, men do not typically spend 4+ hours per day on the phone.

oldman420

Platinum Member
May 22, 2004
Originally posted by: glugglug
I have a better explanation. Who typically is on the phone 4 hours a day, men or women?

That's really funny :p :p :p