Mmmm, think I?ll get a Chinese takeaway tonight.

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
shredded chilli beef, Special fried rice, maybe some crispy duck, and maybe a portion of chicken satay.

I?ve already been to a Chinese restaurant this week for a meal :shocked:

I just love the food.

EDIT: Spelling :eek:

Mr Incognito

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2007
I just incurred a fee that was not budgeted in, so no take out for me for the rest of the month.

Enjoy the best food on Earth.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: RichUK
Shreaded chilli beef, Special fried rice, maybe some crispy duck, and maybe a portion of chicken satay.

I just love the food.

We went out for chinese last night,had enough leftover for today's lunch too.Garlic noodles,peking shrimp and beef :p

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
That just reminds me of one more thing that I must do when I take my mid-tour leave in a few weeks.

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Shreaded chilli beef, Special fried rice, maybe some crispy duck, and maybe a portion of chicken satay.

I just love the food.

We went out for chinese last night,had enough leftover for today's lunch too.Garlic noodles,peking shrimp and beef :p

You've just reminded me, I think I'll get some 'Deep-Fried Shrimp Toast' too [drool] :thumbsup:

EDIT: This stuff :D

Chronoshock

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
I got special salt and pepper squid, eggplant with ground pork in spicy sauce, and beef congee last night. It should last me 3 meals :D

Feb 19, 2001

I just love the food.

You know how I grew up? MY mom bought takeout twice a week and cooked a dish or two on her own. I ate so much Chinese food as a kid that I'm like totally fobbed out now. Ok jk, but still, I ate a lot of Chinese food as I grew up and that's still what I do. I buy takeout (I cook in the summer when there's no school)

Today I will order:
- Braised Tofu (hong shao tofu)
- Walnut prawns
- beef brocolli (i prefer the Chinese brocolli, but I have to order this very Americanized dish to get my share of veggies + meat.. I'm not wasting money on a pure veggies order)
- some fish maybe.. maybe some sea bass or rock cod =]

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
Asian food is better than any other continent's, especially Europe's. Screw you, stuck up French with your flavorless crap.

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
Chicken Satay is not chinese. Well, I never seen it in chinese places.

But yeah, pretty good, I am not as big a fan of chinese food as other asian cuisines, some of it is just not that good, especially the Taiwanese style, too much wierd stuff.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: Ronin
It's takeout, man...takeout...not takeaway. (damn UKers). ;)

takeaway actually is a more accurate term imho:)

I disagree, you're "taking" the food "out" of the restaurant. :p

Shortcut

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2003
hey, what's peking shrimp? is it like peking duck, but with a crispy, juicy shrimp shell instead of duck skin? ;)