ChairShot

May 6, 2003
Anyone playing here?

I downloaded the game and liked it... if I find some people that will play online, i'll buy it for sure!

ChairShot

May 6, 2003
I dont like to shell 60+$ for something I'm not sure I would like... too bad they didnt do as usual with a demo.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
The netcode sucks and they just released a huge update. Today they had to release another update to fix issues with the previous one. They even gave PC players 10k coins for free for the krypt since there was severe problems at launch. The PC version wasn't done by Netherrealm but High Voltage Software, so it's a port.

I'm playing on PS4 and I love the game but playing online is pretty bad. Way too much input lag.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2007
I was vaguely interested in it, but I'm only shelling out $60 at launch for a very small list of titles, and this week was GTAV. Given the unbelievable number of issues people are reporting with MK's PC release, I think I made the right call. If I had a current gen console, I might consider it, but I'm not touching the PC release with a 10,000 foot pole.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
I was vaguely interested in it, but I'm only shelling out $60 at launch for a very small list of titles, and this week was GTAV. Given the unbelievable number of issues people are reporting with MK's PC release, I think I made the right call. If I had a current gen console, I might consider it, but I'm not touching the PC release with a 10,000 foot pole.

Probably better off. Netherrealm did a good job on the XB1 and PS4 versions, but High Voltage has had problems.