Mitt Romney tells 533 lies in the past 30 weeks...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AFurryReptile

Golden Member
Nov 5, 2006
+1

You see where it gets him, too. Americans (perhaps people in general) prefer to hear what they want to hear, even if they know it isn't true.

Pretty much this. I once read that you are more likely to trust your pre-existing views than those of anyone else - even when the other's can be demonstrated as true.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
(btw, you argue like my dad. It's like arguing with Rupert Murdoch himself!)

1picturep.jpg

Last edited:

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Remember, when a Republican says it, it is a lie. When a Liberal says it either his opinion is evolving or he sure tried but was unable to deliver on the promise.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Oh, my God! He told 533 lies in just 30 weeks? What a piker. Obama can do that in a day......or less.

wtf? i could say that you like to shove pinecones up your ass to scrape off as much fecal matter as you can for a nice dessert topping after dinner, and you would have to take me just as seriously as you expect people to take you with those sort of comments.

but if you think im wrong, then just show me just a fraction of that. 100 lies in 24 hours. should be easy for you. thats less then 1/5 of what you just claimed mr ryan.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
Oh, my God! He told 533 lies in just 30 weeks? What a piker. Obama can do that in a day......or less.

Spoken like a true Texan. Thank you for playing into the stereotypical view that the rest of the country has of you :D

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
You will find it in the OP's link. If you want specifics, PJABBER should be able to give them to you, he read them already.

You have no problem demanding everyone else link, quote and provide proof of what they state.

I see you are just another hypocritical douche.
In all fairness I knew it already.

JKing106

Platinum Member
Mar 19, 2009
The biggest story of this election.

We are now beginning to accept calling our politicians "Liars"

I think it is a healthy thing...we no longer dance around the reality that they LIE to us. We are no longer accepting the idea that they "misspeak" or that they "forgot" or that they are confused, or are anything else other than they LIE.

and using the word "LIE" in the media is a good thing, especially if it is true.

There's liars, and then there's liars. We all expect politicians to lie, but this guy goes beyond common decency and morality. This is a man who has absolutely no remorse or guilt over manipulating, deceiving, and misleading anyone to get what he wants. He made his fortune putting middle class Americans out of work, and shipping out American jobs to Chinese wage slaves for higher profits. The excuse of "It's legal!" is just that, it's an excuse for what most of us know is morally and ethically reprehensible behavior. The ends justify the means. He's at least a malignant narcissist, and most likely a sociopath. He just doesn't care about anything, or anyone, except "winning."

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
wtf? i could say that you like to shove pinecones up your ass to scrape off as much fecal matter as you can for a nice dessert topping after dinner, and you would have to take me just as seriously as you expect people to take you with those sort of comments.

but if you think im wrong, then just show me just a fraction of that. 100 lies in 24 hours. should be easy for you. thats less then 1/5 of what you just claimed mr ryan.

LOL!

I don't expect anyone to take me seriously. This is the internet.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Spoken like a true Texan. Thank you for playing into the stereotypical view that the rest of the country has of you :D

I live in Texas but I identify myself as a United States Marine, not a Texan. You?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
A person that doesn't have "Shut up and die!" in giant letters in my AT forum sig.

That's OK. I wouldn't expect you to have. It is my singnature. It is what I say to myself every morning I wake up. It's personal and has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone else on this or any other site.

prism

Oct 23, 2004
That's OK. I wouldn't expect you to have. It is my singnature. It is what I say to myself every morning I wake up. It's personal and has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone else on this or any other site.

That doesn't sound healthy :(

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Did you even look at any of the links this idiot is referencing? It's like he just posted a crapload of URL's that are opinionated comments that state Mitt is lying but no factual evidence.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Did you even look at any of the links this idiot is referencing? It's like he just posted a crapload of URL's that are opinionated comments that state Mitt is lying but no factual evidence.

Democrats don't know what a fact is.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Of course!

One partisan Democrat employee of the Rachel Maddow "progressive" cable show lies and all of the partisan Democrats here swear to it. :hmm:

Facts not required for true Democrat believers!