Mitsubishi SVGA SL2U - with red shadow

espina

Jul 4, 2013
has come to me hand second mitsubishi projector quite nice with 800x600 resolution and that really gives me a very good overview.

The only problem is that I appreciate a red shadow on each object, such as folders or point mouse.

I suspect that may be the focus, but being the first projector i have, I have not much idea of them yet. I can leave a couple of pictures so you can see the resolution and can give me some ideas over whats happening and how to fix it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here its, how you can see beside each object there is a red shadow, thats happens even without pc signal just with projector signal, so the problem is not because cable or personal computer.

espina

Jul 4, 2013
someone just told me there is a 3d cinemaview option in the menu which is activated and probabilly this is the cause. The problem is that option have to be switch off through s-Video mode, but when i connect this mode in the graphic board of my computer my projector is not giving signal so i try to display menu but option 3d cinemaview is still frozen and cant be changed D:

So im stuck at the momment i have tried everything but im in neutral. :confused: