Mitch "The Turtle" strikes again.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sen...ly-put-partisan-politics-ahead-of-the-country

Will Dems put the nation before politics? Effing right they will, Touche. Your politics won't protect your ilk anymore.

lead_720_405.jpg

Hi boys and girls! Today’s word is Reciprocity

Mitch can you say “Reciprocity”?

I knew that you could.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Fuck Mitch!

Stupid fucking asshole should have been cornholed during the last election. What a fucking hypocrite.

Feb 4, 2009
Fuck Mitch!

Stupid fucking asshole should have been cornholed during the last election. What a fucking hypocrite.

They don’t care Republicans rule with their feelings. They don’t care about consistency or process. They see something they don’t like they change it. Little thought I’d put into changes, they are looking for quick solutions.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I still think Mitch is worse for the country than anyone else, even Trump. Trump is more embarrassing, though.

Mitch has actually done worse whereas trump is just the worst. Trump is everything the right said about Obama and Mitch is everything Republicans say/said about Democrats.

What's the Republicans favorite tactic? Accuse your opponents of doing what it is that you are doing.

Party before country, every time, all the time.

Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I don't wish ill on anyone, but it wouldn't break my heart if Mitch came down with some sort of debilitating condition and had to stay in the hospital for treatment for awhile. Then on the way home he gets into a car wreck. And then as the paramedics put him on a stretcher a pitbull with aids runs up and bites him.

Reactions: IronWing

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Mitch has actually done worse whereas trump is just the worst. Trump is everything the right said about Obama and Mitch is everything Republicans say/said about Democrats.

What's the Republicans favorite tactic? Accuse your opponents of doing what it is that you are doing.

Party before country, every time, all the time.

gotta agree there. mitch enabled trump (along with many others), but as senate majority lead, he did probably moreso than anyone else. and especially screwed obama by holding up judicial appointments.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Reactions: Meghan54

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I can't even. Shouldn't there be some sort of cognitive dissonance going on here?
I don't wish ill on anyone, but it wouldn't break my heart if Mitch came down with some sort of debilitating condition and had to stay in the hospital for treatment for awhile. Then on the way home he gets into a car wreck. And then as the paramedics put him on a stretcher a pitbull with aids runs up and bites him.
That reminds me of the Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die