Mississippi down to one abortion clinic

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stewox

Dec 10, 2013
supportive thread incoming about this, ETA a few hrs.

what i mean supportive, is of the fact that abortion propagators are actually not people who care about rights, the "pro-choice" thing is just a PR trick.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
supportive thread incoming about this, ETA a few hrs.

what i mean supportive, is of the fact that abortion propagators are actually not people who care about rights, the "pro-choice" thing is just a PR trick.

And all along I was thinking to myself that I care about the right of pregnant women to make decisions concerning their own bodies.

But - thanks to you - I now know that my own mind was covertly running a false flag operation. And every organization using the phrase "pro-choice" is doing the same thing. Because abortion is so incredibly profitable that the cash cow can't be allowed to expire.

surfsatwerk

Lifer
Mar 6, 2008
And all along I was thinking to myself that I care about the right of pregnant women to make decisions concerning their own bodies.

But - thanks to you - I now know that my own mind was covertly running a false flag operation. And every organization using the phrase "pro-choice" is doing the same thing. Because abortion is so incredibly profitable that the cash cow can't be allowed to expire.

You couldn't help yourself, the fluoridation mind control rays rendered you helpless.