Missile Balloon Ha ha

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
Link removed due to member concerns. See post below for original picture. OP.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
There is not a virus on that page. It is either a sign that RichUK already has a virus on his machine, or that his anti-virus picked up a false-positive.

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: AlienCraft
Originally posted by: RichUK
There's an embedded virus in that webpage. Well, according to my antivirus there is, and it has never flagged anything up like this before.

Net-Worm.win32.allaple.a

great. Norton just sat there.... Zonealarm didn't burp either....
great, just great.....

I use Kaspersky active virus shield.

It?s free, plus it?s not a resource hog like Norton.

Scan your temporary internet files and see what you come up with. My AV gave me the option to disinfect or delete the infected file. I just deleted it for good measure.

P.S. I also use ZoneAlarm as a firewall too (the free version).

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Safeway
There is not a virus on that page. It is either a sign that RichUK already has a virus on his machine, or that his anti-virus picked up a false-positive.

I'm gonna Anti-Vir

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005

I don't have a virus/worm on my machine, I can assure you that much. ;)

I opened the web page a further 4 times and each time I received the same alert. Either way it reassures me the AV is working.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001

Must be a false-positive then, but I'd rather not risk it to watch some "missle balloons". Take your pick..

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: simms

Must be a false-positive then, but I'd rather not risk it to watch some "missle balloons". Take your pick..

Here. Hosted at pics.bbzzdd.com - missileballons.jpg

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
yea the virus is definitly there

AVG free does NOT find it, Kaspersky active virus shield did, kerio personal FW didnt catch it either

syzygy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2001
Yikes. Original post edited. My AV (Anti-Vir) didn't detect anything nor did Windows firewall.