Miss Washington on Big Brother is monstrous!

Feb 10, 2000
Am I the only one who thinks that Miss Washington chiquita on the Big Brother show is about as sexually attractive as a full trash can? I am not fixated on looks, but I have a minimum threshold for who I will date and she would not get a second look from me. I would vastly prefer the stripper or the virgin from Minnesota. I have been out in Seattle and she is below average IMO.

Seems to me this iteration of Big Brother (as compared to the Euro ones) will not be as sexually charged, because none of the women seem to have much of a sexual spark. Am I wrong?

Also, the whole premise seems really demented and I think participating in the show would be truly torturous psychologically, even compared to the Real World or Survivor. Ah well.

Snakeus

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
Tee I agree she doesn't appeal to me facially, that square chin makes her whole head look like a box.
But now I like the body though! Hey you'd never see me passin up a thick honey like that!
But the 20 min. of show they let you see a day sucks the Big one! I'd rather watch Ricki Lake! spppt spptt Damn that tasted nasty.:)

snakeus
All I did was make fun of carolina basketball and I was labeled a " Yankee i love you "! oldandquitemad

Rudee

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Survivor is enough 'Reality TV' for me.

I chose not to watch the premier of Big Brother and I have no plans to watch any of the other episodes either.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
the premier was pretty awful, you didn't miss much. the hosts are pretty lame. after everyone walked into the house and closed the door, the hostess turned to the camera and said, "wow! wasn't that exciting?!" ALL THEY DID WAS WALK IN THE HOUSE!!

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
LOL i hear you Triumph.. i haven't been able to watch a full eposide yet, just not exciting. Survivor on the other hand is awesome.

Big Brother is going to degrade to nothing more then arguing soon enough, and that's already old.