Minor League Baseball and the Boy Scouts of America Help the Department of Homeland Security Prepare Americans

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
EDITED OUT DUE TO MY STUPIDITY:p READ EDIT.

Edit:
HeHeHe - :p I had to look back at my Scout stuff. What do you suppose I found? A sash? One with a bunch of little round things sewn on it by yours truely? What do you suppose was one of those little round things?

Man I feel like such a turd for going off like that:p

I still don't like what the connection though;) Keep Scouts - Scouts.

CkG

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
CkG - I am an Eagle Scout as well. If I recall correctly, they've had this badge for ten, twenty years or so. I earned it easily, as most Boy Scouts would.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: Orsorum
CkG - I am an Eagle Scout as well. If I recall correctly, they've had this badge for ten, twenty years or so. I earned it easily, as most Boy Scouts would.
They have had this badge since at least 1973. The old requirement was earn either Emergency Preparedness or Lifesaving. Have no idea what it is now.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: burnedout
Originally posted by: Orsorum
They have had this badge since at least 1973. The old requirement was earn either Emergency Preparedness or Lifesaving. Have no idea what it is now.
Ah. I think you have to earn Emergencey Preparedness AND Swimming AND Lifesaving/alternate/alternate now.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Wow Cad, the things you get pissed about... Sheesh.

About the only thing the BS are good at instilling are: (1.) How to be a good lil' junior soldier, and (2.) Conservative Christian values like how to hate gay people. I guess that fits your agenda pretty well though.

ASK THE COMMUNITY