Minecraft server back up running Bukkit!

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
So I've seen a few people from the site log into the new server and probably unable to do anything due to restrictions, so I went in and added everyone that has logged in to the Members group, so you should be able to log in and build, breaks rocks, create warps, create a home, etc. If you log in and you're unable to do anything, shoot me a PM on here and I'll make sure you're added. If you were active on the old server, I've tried to remember who was a mod and who wasn't and set you up accordingly on the new setup.

Shoot me a PM here with any questions, trying to get a grasp on this Bukkit server stuff, think I got most of it down at this point tho. :)

Address is the same as it originally, if you don't remember or would like to join, PM me for that as well.

PC running the server is now a dedicated machine, Core2Duo w/ 8GB of RAM on a 500GB HD.

Plugins currently running on the server:

Permissions, Essentials, BOSEconomy, Demigods, Factions, MyHome, MyWarp, LavaFurnace and a few other random ones.

BOSEconomy is an economic system for the server, when you log in, type /econ and you'll get 100 credits, and you'll get paid for the time you spend on the server. I'll be setting up some sort of shops and/or trading system on the server soon to use the credits you earn.

Also added the Localshops plugin. Moderator and Admins can create shops to sell items in, and all users can buy/sell items in those shops.

Last edited:

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
Some updates to the server in the main message, added an economy system as well as a way to create shops for users to buy and sell from. Currently shops can only be created by admins/moderators, but any users can buy/sell in them.