Mike Tyson - "My @#!$ won't work"

Bryan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Tyson is going down fast, and dragging the once great "sport" of boxing with him. I just read that he takes Zoloft for mental illness, and is taken off before his fights so he can be "completely nuts".

<< When the subject of the drug Zoloft was raised at Tyson's press conference in Los Angeles, Tyson told the assembled media, &quot;I'm on it to keep from killing you all.&quot; He then added, &quot;I don't want to be on it. I'm jacked up. My sex life is jacked up. My dick don't work.&quot; >>

The full article

Sephiroth_IX

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 1999
&quot;My dick don't work.&quot;

Not only is this par for the course in an intelligence sense, I probably could have expected as much. Well, if he had this evidence in his case a few years back, he would have been cleared easily, no? :)

Sunner

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
LMAO!! :D

I dont like boxing, but that dude is funny in a tragical kind of way :D

Perce

Oct 11, 1999
He is doing better though, he made it thru that &quot;short fight&quot; without biting anyone.;)

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
From the link that Bryan provided -

<< Mike Tyson: Drugs Affecting Performance >>

In more ways than one 'big' boy!

PH
:D

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< I guess he doesn't deserve the name &quot;Iron&quot; anymore!!! >>

<wipes a tear away>

FettsBabe, that was exquisite. :)

Slap

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
If Gollata would have hit him with a low blow, what would Tyson have bitten off?

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
<<My dick don't work>>

At least it matches that feeble cell mass that substitutes for a brain. It explains why I've always thought Tyson is a dickhead. :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I don't think that his dick is the only thing that isn't working. That little peanut sized object between his ears quit working a long time ago...