Mike Pence: We’ve created more jobs in the last 3 months than Joe Biden and Barack Obama created in their 8 years in office.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Too too bad old Mikey has gone over to the dark side. Doesn't Mike know that Donald is the devil set loose onto earth? Read your bible, Mike.... I always thought that should Donald Trump go away either by impeachment or death, that I could live with Mike Pence as replacement president for awhile. I was willing to give Mike a break after the last state of the union address. Trump had just dodged impeachment and refused to shake Nancy Pelosi's hand. Remember? However, VP Mike Pence DID turn around and address Nancy AND DID shake her hand. I figured Mike was more of a gentleman than I expected. And, with shaking Nancy Pelosi's hand reflected his religious faith with not holding a grudge against others (unless they are gay). Mike earned some of my respect during that state of the union with acting polite and shaking Nancy's hand. Where as, Donald Trump snubbed Nancy Pelosi only proving himself the ass that he is. I have wondered what kind of a president Mike Pence would make should Donald Trump drop dead? If Mike would be the ass as is Trump? Or, would Mike actually work and get along with diverse people? Would Mike bring back some of those traditional republican values (cough cough) that we knew during Reagan and Bush? Would Mike quit all that THE WALL crapola talk? I would hope so once Donald Trump is out of the picture.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Too too bad old Mikey has gone over to the dark side. Doesn't Mike know that Donald is the devil set loose onto earth? Read your bible, Mike.... I always thought that should Donald Trump go away either by impeachment or death, that I could live with Mike Pence as replacement president for awhile. I was willing to give Mike a break after the last state of the union address. Trump had just dodged impeachment and refused to shake Nancy Pelosi's hand. Remember? However, VP Mike Pence DID turn around and address Nancy AND DID shake her hand. I figured Mike was more of a gentleman than I expected. And, with shaking Nancy Pelosi's hand reflected his religious faith with not holding a grudge against others (unless they are gay). Mike earned some of my respect during that state of the union with acting polite and shaking Nancy's hand. Where as, Donald Trump snubbed Nancy Pelosi only proving himself the ass that he is. I have wondered what kind of a president Mike Pence would make should Donald Trump drop dead? If Mike would be the ass as is Trump? Or, would Mike actually work and get along winNo!!th diverse people? Would Mike bring back some of those traditional republican values (cough cough) that we knew during Reagan and Bush? Would Mike quit all that THE WALL crapola talk? I would hope so once Donald Trump is out of the picture.
No!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
How 'bout that Mike Pence the devout evangelical lying his ass off so he and Donald can keep the lies going another four years. I have to wonder how his fellow evangelicals feel about that. If there is a Hell, on their passing he and his boss Donald are going to get express delivered to the head of the line with a whole lot of what I hope to be yelling and screaming and agonizing and ultimately transformed into the ogres that they truly are.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Bwahahaha!!!!!!!!

Seriously? After the orange menace burned the economy to the ground with his mishandling the pandemic?
He actually going to make that claim?
Pence is dumb as the menace

You are just plain ignorant of any facts or logic. The economy melted because Democrats refused to do anything about Covid-19 until all the old people were killed off by their policies and then the Demoidiots tried to blame Trump for their failed response. Look back at what Pelosi, de Blasio , Cuomo, and other Democrat's initial reactions were.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
You are just plain ignorant of any facts or logic. The economy melted because Democrats refused to do anything about Covid-19 until all the old people were killed off by their policies and then the Demoidiots tried to blame Trump for their failed response. Look back at what Pelosi, de Blasio , Cuomo, and other Democrat's initial reactions were.
Do you own guns?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Do you own guns?

If he does he probably shouldn't.

How fucked up in the head would one have to be to actually believe that crap? Now imagine that person trying to function with the rest of society. I can't see it. I see a recluse whose interactions with the public would have to be aided by a caretaker, or a parent.

Its sad really.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Quit drinking paint.

• Love

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
If he does he probably shouldn't.

How fucked up in the head would one have to be to actually believe that crap? Now imagine that person trying to function with the rest of society. I can't see it. I see a recluse whose interactions with the public would have to be aided by a caretaker, or a parent.

Its sad really.

I am just thinking a true believer plus guns plus alex jones level alt reality equals someone ready to the revolution, a civil war?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Have you reported for your morning feeding yet?

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

Hey, remind me who was calling the Democrats' genuinely early worry about the virus a "hoax" to take him down, and falsely claimed that the virus would just "disappear?" Hint: he's not a Democrat.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
There is no way you actually believe this.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
There is no way you actually believe this.

Of course he doesn’t, but that’s not the point. He’s simply a one note troll, incapable of actual discussion using facts and instead has to troll with whatever shit is handed to him in today’s script.

• Love

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Well, Dems were the ones being dumb as shit at the beginning of this. They weren't exactly advocating to mask up and social distance (as seen with 50+ people within inches of eachother here)

Irrelevant. He is blaming Democrats for the exact same things Republicans did. At least Democrats learned their lesson, unlike Republicans who did and continue to spread dangerous misinformation about the effectiveness.

He’s doing the same thing you did when it came to the stimulus talks when you blamed Democrats for their failure because they put unrelated things in the COVID bill despite Republicans doing the exact same thing.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Well, Dems were the ones being dumb as shit at the beginning of this. They weren't exactly advocating to mask up and social distance (as seen with 50+ people within inches of eachother here)

You do know we learned a little since mid Feb. Science does work that way. You act on the known information.

What's the excuse now? Trump still sending mixed messages about masks. Republicans in some states outlawing mask wearing. Not mandating mask wearing in schools.

Last edited:

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Some of us learn & some of us don't.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Nice story bro.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

You are so full of the poo its scary.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Don't smoke crack past it's expiration date. Ignoring facts is why this country is in so much trouble. This is why COVID-19 was ignored

Last edited: