Mike Pence is a cuck who once ratted out his frat brothers for having a keg at a party

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Change them....for what? So that their descendants can realize that the rules are stupid and try to change them?

Rebellion for its own sake is stupid and thrives on ignorance. Obedience is a sign of prudence and humility, both virtues.

Sounds like your kids are all set for when Islam takes over. Unlike Western Christianity, they will have a set of rules that are actually enforced.

Some heretics would say that religion is stupid and thrives on ignorance. Thankfully God will burn them in hell forever for their lack of prudence and humility.

Seriously though, what mouth breather was stupid enough to invite Mike Pence to a party? This speaks volumes to the idiocy of the frat brothers and not Pence. We all know what kind of guy Pence is already..... the kind of guy who will reject the entirety of science (biology, physics, paleontology, astronomy, geology, genetics, etc...) in exchange for the fables of bronze age goat herders. But hey, he isn't thriving on ignorance is he? He wants to spread his "knowledge" into every science classroom in the country.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Pence as a 5-year old boy broke a lamp and then blamed the family dog.

Dont tell anyone.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
Sounds like your kids are all set for when Islam takes over. Unlike Western Christianity, they will have a set of rules that are actually enforced.

You just can't resist getting personal can you?

They'll know the difference between justice and injustice, good and evil. I hope.

Some heretics would say that religion is stupid and thrives on ignorance. Thankfully God will burn them in hell forever for their lack of prudence and humility.

God will judge every one of us according to his justice.

Seriously though, what mouth breather was stupid enough to invite Mike Pence to a party? This speaks volumes to the idiocy of the frat brothers and not Pence. We all know what kind of guy Pence is already..... the kind of guy who will reject the entirety of science (biology, physics, paleontology, astronomy, geology, genetics, etc...) in exchange for the fables of bronze age goat herders. But hey, he isn't thriving on ignorance is he? He wants to spread his "knowledge" into every science classroom in the country.

The dripping contempt and hatred for an otherwise decent man is noted.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

The man is an indecent piece of shit of whom I have nothing other then utter contempt and loathing. He is absolute scum. Lets keep it real, he want to drag us back to the dark ages. His ideal government is theocracy. That somebody with such ignorance should have such power is a threat to any society in which he exists.

Do we have to go into his belief that a civilization ending war in Israel will signal the coming of Christ? Do you think the moves Trump made in Israel just this month may be linked to this loon's fantasies? Do you think as President he might not attempt to ratchet things up around Israel to spur on Armageddon? The man has drank the koolaid and is clearly unfit for any position of power over the lives of MILLIONS of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Nobody likes to have a rat among themselves. That right there is an immutable fact of life. They absolutely can't be trusted. Trust is the glue that bonds groups of people together. Honor among thieves in all of its various forms is true to its word.

That being said, it's pretty obvious to me that Pence found himself among the wrong crowd. He should have made his objections known, explained how their standards of decorum should conform with his interpretation of the institution's, and then get the hell out of that group and find another frat with similar values and interests. No harm, no foul.

Ratting his "friends" out has lifelong effects for all involved, most of which are bad. He put himself above his supposed "friends" and hey, good for him to be that way, but going through life that way leaves a lot of enemies on that trail to personal glory and fame. That Pence finds himself comfortable with the likes of Trump, Manafort, Sessions, Flynn et al speaks volumes to me about what kind of company Pence likes to keep and the kind of values he lives his life with.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The guy absolutely looks like a narc or a cop. No way I'd want him at any party.

I've always also thought he looked like a child-beater. I mean, just look at that face. Anyone that acts up at "Daddy's Table" is going to have a very unpleasant evening, that's for sure.

I mean, just look at that shithead. You know he beat his kids.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
What a bastard, he'd probably also report a frat brother that raped a girl too. I bet he doesn't beat children or kick dogs either. That really makes him an asshole.......... to Democrats.

Did you really just draw an analogy between committing rape and having a keg at a frat party? Reporting a rape is doing the right thing. Reporting your own fraternity for having beer at a party is being a dick.

And no, this isn't such a big deal. It only reinforces what we already know about the kind of person Pence is.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Change them....for what? So that their descendants can realize that the rules are stupid and try to change them?

Rebellion for its own sake is stupid and thrives on ignorance. Obedience is a sign of prudence and humility, both virtues.

Serious question: if you were in a fraternity, and they had beer at one of their parties, would you report them for it?

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
You just can't resist getting personal can you?

They'll know the difference between justice and injustice, good and evil. I hope.

God will judge every one of us according to his justice.

Where is your proof he is decent? Just because he proclaims to be a godly person that makes him decent? Bullshit. He is far from decent.

Since he lied to american people about his knowledge of flyn how does that make him decent? No it makes him a lying sack of shit.

Since he teamed up with a man who has admitted to be a sexual abuser and ignored everything he would claim as immoral from Trump that makes him decent? No it makes him an immoral hypocrite.

Last edited:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
" Pence, then a sophomore at Hanover College, alerted the dean that his brothers were violating the small Presbyterian school’s strict no-alcohol policy"

No one likes a narc. Even Jesus doesn't like narcs.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Didn't Jesus show up at a wedding and turn water into wine? Pence should have been in favor of the keg.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
The man is an indecent piece of shit of whom I have nothing other then utter contempt and loathing. He is absolute scum. Lets keep it real, he want to drag us back to the dark ages. His ideal government is theocracy. That somebody with such ignorance should have such power is a threat to any society in which he exists.

This is hard to classify as anything other than delusion and phobia. Complete nonsense.

Cozarkian

Golden Member
Feb 2, 2012
No one likes a narc. Even Jesus doesn't like narcs.

That is the exact mentality that allowed a culture of sexual harassment to thrive in Hollywood and politics - nobody wanted to be the narc.

As to the article, the actual complaint seems to be that after a dean caught the fraternity Pence failed to fall on his own sword. The important question is whether Pence told the truth because he wanted to minimize personal punishment, or because he didn't want to lie to a dean. I'm sure people will form their own opinions that support their already preconceived political Notions. I doubt we will ever know the truth

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
This is hard to classify as anything other than delusion and phobia. Complete nonsense.
Pence went off to a rock concert and abandoned the one true faith for some hippie guru crap, probably broke his mama's heart. Now he's carrying water for the utterly immoral and faithless Trump. Sad. I guess he scored preacher hair out of the deal.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

Not really

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

Pence has a thoroughly documented history of being a scummy, empty husk of a politician, whose "ideals" are for sale to whatever bidder comes along with the most egregious anti-consumer, anti-civil liberty agenda.

You could also just ask any Indianan that experienced his woeful record as Governor. Pence has never made secret his fundamental desire to reinvent the USA as some sanctuary for the "Christian God's true believers."

Jul 9, 2009
Did you really just draw an analogy between committing rape and having a keg at a frat party? Reporting a rape is doing the right thing. Reporting your own fraternity for having beer at a party is being a dick.

And no, this isn't such a big deal. It only reinforces what we already know about the kind of person Pence is.
Yes, honest. Which is anathema to today's Democrats like yourself.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

ROFLMFAO!! From the fucktard's own shit-filled mouth:
“offered a theory of the origin of species which we’ve come to know as evolution. Charles Darwin never thought of evolution as anything other than a theory. He hoped that someday it would be proven by the fossil record but did not live to see that, nor have we.”

The dipshit doesn't even know what a scientific theory is. He attacks evolution as only a "theory" thus demonstrating that he is not scientifically literate enough to know that "theory" is the highest possible honor that can be passed in the scientific world.

I would simply and humbly ask, can we teach it as such and can we also consider teaching other theories of the origin of species?

There is only one theory for the origin of species. Pence and a bunch of religious whack jobs want to pass off a bunch a fairy tales as scientific hypotheses. What is worse he wants to force this poison on vulnerable children on the taxpayer dime. We already know the fruits of replacing science with fables, one need only to look to the Middle East for the evidence.

This reveals the dangers of Mr Pence. If he is willing to reject evolution even with the mountains of readily available data that conclusively demonstrates its truth, then what are we to conclude about his decision making? There is only available conclusion. Evidence and data form absolutely no part whatsoever in Pence's decision making process. They simply do not matter to him. He has made it abundantly clear that what some slave owning, sheep slaughtering bronze age priests made up should be the basis of all objective truth and decision making. Whatever this scientific illiterate imagines to be true must be true and fuck all the experts in all their respective fields.

The man is scum. As a moral agent, I would piss on him if he was on fire, but I sure wouldn't feel good about it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shaena...volution-heres-why-that-matters/#d6e182215a7b