Microsoft IntelliMouse with IntelliEye (PS2/USB) (MSRP $54.95) - $19.94 @ Amazon

Mistah Magik

Jan 29, 2000
Do they have them in stock? All the places I look for them at have them either back ordered or not at all for a long ass time.

Mistah Magik

mrVW

May 18, 2000
Yes, i ordered one on Friday and it came Tuesday no problem. They also included a $10 gift to Drugstore.com ...

I have one on order at buy.com, backorder...

Stephen

PerryTexan

Nov 23, 1999
PCWonders.com lists this item in stock, at a price of $24.89; considering the fact that on Pricewonders.com & shopper.com, the only ones who list having it in stock are the ones that have a price not too far off from what MSRP is, I don't know if it really is in stock or not there.

IF you really want to order this mouse from them, I would check by calling PCWonders FIRST, and if they do indeed have it in stock, the shipping is relatively reasonable from them.

IF, however, you're willing to order through Amazon.com or Buy.com and don't mind waiting for the mouse, then I would say go for the Buy.com one, because it's only a few cents more, and if you order before the free shipping ends, it makes it a better deal than the Amazon.com one. Otherwise, get the one from Amazon.

mrVW

May 18, 2000
Like I said, you guys are not following. I ordered 1 on friday from Amazon -- showed. Ordered 1 on Saturday from Buy.com, no show...

Haven't people been waiting weeks for buy.com to ship these?

PerryTexan

Nov 23, 1999
Buy.com has pulled this product from their web site; it no longer appears, neither with the link above, nor if one were to search for "intellieye", whereas it was there before in both instances. Is this mouse being discontinued? If so, that would be a shame, because I really prefer this mouse to the other versions of the "Intellieye" mice, and I'm sure many other people do as well.

mrVW

May 18, 2000
$20 is the same price as their "basic mouse" with scroll button. And this is clearly a much better mouse -- So I have to suspect this $20 deal was a discontinued -- as it is an awesome deal. Remember the days when a MS Mouse, the only model they sold, was $120!

I wonder if Microsoft selected to rebate direct to resellers instead of the end user; I bet they sold a crap load at $20.

IBhacknU

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
So is this a good price???

Is it really that much better a mouse? Do I HAVE to have it?

CoolMint

Jun 30, 2000
This isnt a deal at all really. Best Buy has this mouse at 20-25 bucks everyday. The so-called retail price is the original retail price when the mouse came out. The Explorer version can get had for 35-40(w/o coupons) and the Optical is the big on for around 50.