Michigan Group Submits Half-Million Signatures To Force Gay Marriage Vote

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Perknose
Actually it was just moonbeams post that instantly made me think of that song by Type O. The idea of people having a say in their gov't always makes me rejoice;):D

CkG
One half of one million MORE people said Gore should be President in 2000, but an appointed group of Federal functionaries decreed otherwise. You must have been terribly upset.

That isn't the same situation;) Michigan allows for direct petitioning, the Presidential election laws are different and have stood the test of time. So no I'm not upset at all. If you think the law should be changed you have to work from within the framework provided.:)

CkG

You fail to note that Bush was never elected. The vote count was stopped and the election law that has stood the test of time was abrogated. Every educated person knows that Gore won the Florida vote. That's why the count was stopped. God didn't want the mafia winning the election. That's why Bush had to steal it.

Same tired BS from moonbeam. Never did have the guts to start a new thread on the Florida thing did you? Just keep flinging that poo in threads if it helps you sleep at night.

CkG

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Actually it was just moonbeams post that instantly made me think of that song by Type O. The idea of people having a say in their gov't always makes me rejoice;):D

CkG
One half of one million MORE people said Gore should be President in 2000, but an appointed group of Federal functionaries decreed otherwise. You must have been terribly upset.

That isn't the same situation;) Michigan allows for direct petitioning, the Presidential election laws are different and have stood the test of time. So no I'm not upset at all. If you think the law should be changed you have to work from within the framework provided.:)

CkG

You fail to note that Bush was never elected. The vote count was stopped and the election law that has stood the test of time was abrogated. Every educated person knows that Gore won the Florida vote. That's why the count was stopped. God didn't want the mafia winning the election. That's why Bush had to steal it.

I'm going to take up Conjur's method of arguement.. please provide proof.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Crimson

CkG

CkG

I'm going to take up Conjur's method of arguement.. please provide proof.
I'll provide the proof if you'll do the verifying yourself. Don't forget that nothing is fool proof so you may not be able to achieve your half of the task.