Michele Bachmann will not run for re-election

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
yea, I would take a trip on the Palin express before I tapped Bachman. Unlike you Matt, i would tell everybody.... hopefully I could cash in on it.

Everybody says Palin is dumb, that may be so but she just amassed a fortune that I will never be able to match. Frankly I am quite jealous of her.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
yea, I would take a trip on the Palin express before I tapped Bachman. Unlike you Matt, i would tell everybody.... hopefully I could cash in on it.

Everybody says Palin is dumb, that may be so but she just amassed a fortune that I will never be able to match. Frankly I am quite jealous of her.

You would probably need some video to cash in. Palin is a step up but still in scooterville.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Bachmann embodies everything that is wrong with the US political system. I truly hope no one gives her a voice going forward.

well, we thought that Palin giving up and quitting would keep her out of the public eye--no such luck.

Plenty of people are going to give this other undeducated assclown enough airtime to scramble our brains for many more years to come. Bet on it.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And this is why you're a joke. You don't want any criticism of your precious obama. There are 3 scandals surrounding that disgusting piece of shit and all you care about is bachmann.

You are a piece of shit. Obama can't throw a baseball and went 2-22 jump shooting during the Easter egg roll. So there!

Apr 27, 2012
You are a piece of shit. Obama can't throw a baseball and went 2-22 jump shooting during the Easter egg roll. So there!

You've already proven how full of shit you are but you haven't criticized his policies.

We know he throws like a girl and is a coward.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
BTW - 2nd day checked out Bill O and still no mention of MB?

How can they not talk about a new story of the Tea Party caucus leader in the House quitting???