Michael Moore

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
Michael Moore has announced that he will be leaving Microsoft for "personal reasons" and he will be the president of EA. I don't really know much about this, but i just read about it in my Game Informer, and thought it was kinda strange.

40sTheme

Golden Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yo, Peter Moore, not Michael. And he's going to become something in the EA Sports division; I'm pretty positive it's not president. Might be P of Sales or something. And this has been known for quite some time.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: TestedAcorn
Michael Moore has announced that he will be leaving Microsoft for "personal reasons" and he will be the president of EA.

Can we expect games about his movies?

TestedAcorn

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2007
Lol Ryan I dunno what i was thinking.... why the hell did i say Michael Moore? I definitely meant Peter Moore.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I believe there was already a thread about a month or so ago when this first came up.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I was expecting to hear about Michael Moore ranting over the gigantic monopolistic software company known to all as Microsoft. How he stood looking skyward at their infinite and impenetrable walls as he shakes his fists in the air and screams an annoying diatribe towards the mighty beast. I wanted to read about how his immense jowls fluttered in the wind as vast amounts of adrenaline course throughout his body. Ahhh well.

mb

Lifer
Jun 27, 2004
Lol Ryan I dunno what i was thinking.... why the hell did i say Michael Moore? I definitely meant Peter Moore.

You know, you can edit your posts here.

Wheelock

May 3, 2007

Freudian slip? :p

Randum

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Wheelock

Freudian slip? :p

this is funny post because its a typo AND its really a late post!