Michael Moore in TrumpLand now FREE on Youtube

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I think you care that people know you're stupid.
I've noticed a pattern in his attacking of people who disagree with what he has to say. All clinical symptoms of republitardian Maximus disease which compels people to vote for a knuckle dragger at the polls.:eek::p:D

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Coming from you that means a lot. :rolleyes:

Everyone else has come to the same conclusion which is why you've never been accused of smarts, except by the conservative media for reasons they don't expect you to figure out.

I've noticed a pattern in his attacking of people who disagree with what he has to say. All clinical symptoms of republitardian Maximus disease which compels people to vote for a knuckle dragger at the polls.:eek::p:D

A lot of people were surprised by the success of Donald Trump, because they didn't want to believe that all it took to get 40% of the vote in this country was to brazenly complement people who've never experienced it. We're too used to politicians with remaining shreds of self-respect and some sense of shame, who still like to think they're better than right wing radio jockeys.

I think Trump'll serve as a model for future GOP candidates, who'll be tripping over themselves to sing the praises of their constituents' intellect.

Reactions: Puffnstuff

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Thanks for the link. I was waiting for this to become publicly available. I'll watch it after work tonight.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

I never attacked anyone.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Got it. So you can voice your opinion in regards to Moore and you expect people to care/take notice, but if I express mine about Trump you don't care or understand why I might say it.

Do you have to take everything out of context?