Michael Moore and Sanjay Gupta duke it out on CNN tonight (at 9 o'clock).

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
Considering what happened with Wolf Blitzer yesterday (if you missed it, that spat is on Youtube), round two should be entertaining to say the least (that's why I post this here instead of P&N).

This is my rifle
This is my gun
That forum's for arguing
This one's for fun

:D

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
uh, michael moore vs a doc?

is this in relation to sicko?

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
Considering what happened with Wolf Blitzer yesterday (if you missed it, that spat is on Youtube), round two should be entertaining to say the least (that's why I post this here instead of P&N).

This is my rifle
This is my gun
That forum's for arguing
This one's for fun

Just watched the youtube clip of this, very entertaining. :D

Auryg

Platinum Member
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: Juddog
Originally posted by: dennilfloss

This is my rifle
This is my gun
That forum's for arguing
This one's for fun

Just watched the youtube clip of this, very entertaining. :D

Wow, he comes off as a..blowhard. Heh. Sounds like a P&Ner ;)

Jadow

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2003
I'll watch.

I really disagree with Moore, but I also like him and respect that he seems to really believe what he says.

Oil

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: NeuroSynapsis
uh, michael moore vs a doc?

is this in relation to sicko?

no, it's in relation to knitting.... OF COURSE IT'S RELATED TO 'SICKO'!

I heard Moore is pretty good at knitting, you didn't know?

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Sweet!

That fat pig is getting roasted! You can see the sweat coming from his head. Roast him larry!

-edit-
also, I didn't realize that moore obviously doesn't have dental insurance.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Jadow
I'll watch.

I really disagree with Moore, but I also like him and respect that he seems to really believe what he says.

So did Charles Manson. Believing what you say is overrated if it's not the truth or even adhering to reality.

RollWave

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Moore obviously is picking and choosing the numbers he publicizes to stress the issues he makes in the movie. Lame. Did this all the time in Policy debate like 7 years ago when I was in high school :D

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
This is really nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. I think things got blown out of proportion yesterday with Wolf. They are arguing over the EXACT number spent per person in Cuba! lol Who cares? Talk about something that has some substance like what would be a system the Americans would accept? Compromise? How did we get here?

Sanjay, if people can't figure out that universal healthcare would significantly increase our taxes they are morons and we are doomed.

RollWave

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
Originally posted by: ScottFern
Sanjay, if people can't figure out that universal healthcare would significantly increase our taxes they are morons and we are doomed.

UH they dont and we are as far as health care goes.

I really dont think you understand how stupid/naive the US is when it comes to hearing reports like that. People arent informed to how things are abroad and to how these "Free" health care programs are funded.

ScottFern

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
Yes yes I know welcome to the Me first gimme gimme gimme welfare state. Maybe I am just an eternal optimist! :p