MGS5 FINALLY on Steam (questions about vide settings!)

ZZZAAA

May 17, 2016
YO, I just noticed they put up MGS5 for sale on steam a while ago and I'm downloading to play Ground Zeroes for the very first time as I type. I also received my backup budget build in the mail today and I was wondering if I would be able to run it at a nice med-high setting..? I have a 860k, 8gd ddr3 1333, and a powercolor 270 with an ok overclock. Anyway, I know I'm not getting anything near max settings at 1080p but which options should I toggle with to get the best results? I've noticed that the default settings I get in most games is nowhere close to the maximum potential of my system's capabilities. I need 1080p60f but I'd also like to know which settings affect the experience in the least/most possible way without bogging down my computer. It should be able to run it at least as nice as the PS4 version and I hate playing with settings before I get into the game because I'd like to enjoy it as I would a movie. I am waiting to get the gtx 1080 into another build in a couple of weeks and I plan on playing Phantom Pain on it at max settings so hopefully GZ isn't too short. It's about three gigs so yea... Thanks for your help. (REALLY EXCITED! :D )

ZZZAAA

May 17, 2016
Oh ya forgot to ask. How is the game on keyboard and mouse? I don't have a gamepad atm but I do have a gaming keyboard and mouse with "mem-chanical" switches. Does that mean I get some kind of analog input? I hope its not too complex...