Mexican President Felipe Calderon says Uncle Sam now has lost the “moral authority”

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Mexican President Felipe Calderon says Uncle Sam now has lost the “moral authority” to ask other nations to maintain the cannabis prohibition and combat trafficking.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Mulgrew+Drug+dominoes+begin+topple/7555366/story.html#ixzz2CU5WtUYs

Lawmakers in Rhode Island and Maine said they intend to introduce marijuana legalization bills for debate next year, politicians in Vermont and Massachusetts indicated they will, too, and Ohio may join them.

Since even homegrown smuggled from Colorado and Washington would be far cheaper than B.C. Bud or Mexican schwag, with the exception of a few border states, the Sinaloa cartel could soon lose up to half its total income from American cannabis consumers.

A Mexican think-tank says the two states may do more damage to the country’s bloodthirsty narcoterrorists than the war on drugs came close to achieving.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Mulgrew+Drug+dominoes+begin+topple/7555366/story.html#ixzz2CU5jdK00

looks like change is really in the air folks (so put it in the air!)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The war On drugs was never intended to stop drug usage. Afgan. Is a perfect example . The bad guys had pretty much destroyed the poppy production , Than the real bad guys showed up . The USA . and poppy production is at its zenieth now . So clearly the war on drugs is just to extort money from americans threw taxes . Creating jobs that aid in drug ditributation. You people are insane . Why is Mexico pissed about 2 states allowing Pot . Its money they won't see. LOL at all the BS.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
The war On drugs was never intended to stop drug usage. Afgan. Is a perfect example . The bad guys had pretty much destroyed the poppy production , Than the real bad guys showed up . The USA . and poppy production is at its zenieth now . So clearly the war on drugs is just to extort money from americans threw taxes . Creating jobs that aid in drug ditributation. You people are insane . Why is Mexico pissed about 2 states allowing Pot . Its money they won't see. LOL at all the BS.

They're not pissed, they're optimistic.

Read the article, you dimwit.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Your the demwit Moral authority. Its not the words its the content. This will remove billions from the underground economy. This is big to mexico . Without drugs and US Aid mexico is what Mexico has always been a whole in the ground. Sense the election we have had 5 shooting in our county . That 50 years worth in a small time . Its going to get way worse as the drug runners in fighting expands. They are threw. Its the poor that are rebelling as its the poor who actually distribute to supply themselves. What do laws in the USA have to do with mexico? Ya he is sending a message . But its not the message you believe it to be.

Last edited:

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Your the demwit Moral authority. Its not the words its the content. This will remove billions from the underground economy. This is big to mexico . Without drugs and US Aid mexico is what Mexico has always been a whole in the ground. Sense the election we have had 5 shooting in our county . That 50 years worth in a small time . Its going to get way worse as the drug runners in fighting expands. They are threw. Its the poor that are rebelling as its the poor who actually distribute to supply themselves. What do laws in the USA have to do with mexico? Ya he is sending a message . But its not the message you believe it to be.

So the war on drugs has been a good thing for Mexico; and Calderon is lying, because he's really pissed, contrary to everything stated in the article.

dr-evil-guy-pose-31000_large.gif

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
So the war on drugs has been a good thing for Mexico; and Calderon is lying, because he's really pissed, contrary to everything stated in the article.

dr-evil-guy-pose-31000_large.gif

lol, so true..

basically calderon and all of mexico, realize now, that there's no need to pretend like they approve of prohibition, now they can operate how they always have, except legally!!!

this is a great thing, i bet cartel violence drastically decreases now... so much government corruption gone as well.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You got it, Gooberments don't care about people . They care about power . Wealth is power. Without western weapons there would be no conflict in midleeast. Without oil there would be no money for them to buy weapons . Everthing in the WORLD is about MONEY. Where that money comes from doesn't matter . Example the Kennedy family .

Ya he can talk all day about what you believe he is sayuing . But if legal pot in america is good for mexico . Than Night is day. Why is mexico exporting pot to usa. Smuggling if you preferr. That will stop . and pot pricies should fall back to the 70s. NO risk no high price. Its a win win for USA people its a lose lose for all other pot importers . This Mexican sock puppet knows it.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
You got it, Gooberments don't care about people . They care about power . Wealth is power. Without western weapons there would be no conflict in midleeast. Without oil there would be no money for them to buy weapons . Everthing in the WORLD is about MONEY. Where that money comes from doesn't matter . Example the Kennedy family .

Ya he can talk all day about what you believe he is sayuing . But if legal pot in america is good for mexico . Than Night is day. Why is mexico exporting pot to usa. Smuggling if you preferr. That will stop . and pot pricies should fall back to the 70s. NO risk no high price. Its a win win for USA people its a lose lose for all other pot importers . This Mexican sock puppet knows it.

we'll have to see, where i'm at the cartel has some pretty damn good prices, that will be hard to beat locally.. (right now the locals can't even come close to as cheap as the cartel can offer it, and at good quality nowdays as well.)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I mean A ounce of good quality pot sells for $400. And the ass kicking shit goes for up to $600 aN OUNCE . hERE IS HOW IT WORKS . a POOR PERSON THAT SMOKES . cAN'T AFFORD HIS HABBIT , sO THEY BUY 1 OUNCE. Sorry didn't see caps on . So that user breaks that ounce into 28 small grams(Light) . They sell those grams for $20-30 a gram Thats $560 an ounce at 20 a gram up to $720 a ounce . Thats for the good stuff . The killer pot sells for even higher pricies. Not one drug dealer is for legalized pot . Hell maybe after its completely legal . These dealers will be hung by there 1 time buyers and rightly so. I smoked for many years but gave it up because of cost. I not handing that kind of money over to low lifes

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
I mean A ounce of good quality pot sells for $400. And the ass kicking shit goes for up to $600 aN OUNCE . hERE IS HOW IT WORKS . a POOR PERSON THAT SMOKES . cAN'T AFFORD HIS HABBIT , sO THEY BUY 1 OUNCE. Sorry didn't see caps on . So that user breaks that ounce into 28 small grams(Light) . They sell those grams for $20-30 a gram Thats $560 an ounce at 20 a gram up to $720 a ounce . Thats for the good stuff . The killer pot sells for even higher pricies. Not one drug dealer is for legalized pot . Hell maybe after its completely legal . These dealers will be hung by there 1 time buyers and rightly so. I smoked for many years but gave it up because of cost. I not handing that kind of money over to low lifes

things are so much different in texas...

i grabbed an O for a friend a couple days ago, seedless, outdoor, decent potency... 60 bucks... cartel stuff.. i've seen it go for 10 bucks a g on the street here...

i could, call a friend who gets it from a dispensary and brings it back to texas... 20 bucks a gram, 280ish an O... not even close to worth it.. sure it's better, more potent, but not THAT much better.

back in the day it used to be mexican weed was super hard pressed bricks, already kiefed when it got here, low quality stuff.. they've really really improved..

thats why i see the cartel producers distributers still very much being relevant once prohibition is completely lifted..

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Why is it stupid waggy. Where else would they get the weapons the east. It doesn't matter , They would not have the weapons without the oil. Its that simple . Best thing that could happen to the world is for their wells to dry up . Than none will care as its always been .

unokitty

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2012
What drugs and organized crime have done to Mexico is really sad. I've got friends that grew up in El Paso and they won't even go across the border now...

Whatever causes less money to flow to organized crime is going to be good for the people of Mexico as well as for the US.

Uno

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
things are so much different in texas...

i grabbed an O for a friend a couple days ago, seedless, outdoor, decent potency... 60 bucks... cartel stuff.. i've seen it go for 10 bucks a g on the street here...

i could, call a friend who gets it from a dispensary and brings it back to texas... 20 bucks a gram, 280ish an O... not even close to worth it.. sure it's better, more potent, but not THAT much better.

back in the day it used to be mexican weed was super hard pressed bricks, already kiefed when it got here, low quality stuff.. they've really really improved..

thats why i see the cartel producers distributers still very much being relevant once prohibition is completely lifted..

Mexican pot sells for $120 around here , $100 if you buy from pound dealer. I won't smoke that crap . Christ the stuff that came out of panama . In the 60s . Was better than our so called high test and that was not seedless pot . You can't tell me about pot. Its been around from the beginning and was always used as a herb . Until The USA decided differantly . It was high test along time ago . The seedless thing is to stop you from growing high test. Panama red was and always will be among the best pot grown in the Americas . Unless youve smoked ty-stick you haven't even smoked pot.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Mexican pot sells for $120 around here , $100 if you buy from pound dealer. I won't smoke that crap . Christ the stuff that came out of panama . In the 60s . Was better than our so called high test and that was not seedless pot . You can't tell me about pot. Its been around from the beginning and was always used as a herb . Until The USA decided differantly . It was high test along time ago . The seedless thing is to stop you from growing high test. Panama red was and always will be among the best pot grown in the Americas . Unless youve smoked ty-stick you haven't even smoked pot.

You are clearly clueless about weed nowadays. Seeds are not needed after the first batch because real growers use clones. THC content has risen DRAMATICALLY since "your day".