Meth Devastating Effects.. Holy shit insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Scary, but I wonder if it's truly factual or not? 20/21 looks more like the results of fire. Granted, it could have been a fire caused while she was on meth, but not necessarily the result of meth itself.

Jan 25, 2011
Scary, but I wonder if it's truly factual or not? 20/21 looks more like the results of fire. Granted, it could have been a fire caused while she was on meth, but not necessarily the result of meth itself.

Believe the back story was it was the result of cooking meth.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
This is another example of why we should legalize marijuana. Cheap, legal MJ = these people become happy stoners instead of meth heads.

It might even make sense to legalize meth, so people can buy it safely from their mini-mart instead of cooking it themselves.

We could also use some of the tax revenue and savings on enforcement to offer subsidized drug treatment to addicts who want to stop using either one.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
This is another example of why we should legalize marijuana. Cheap, legal MJ = these people become happy stoners instead of meth heads.

It might even make sense to legalize meth, so people can buy it safely from their mini-mart instead of cooking it themselves.

We could also use some of the tax revenue and savings on enforcement to offer subsidized drug treatment to addicts who want to stop using either one.

+1 100%. Today's meth is a direct result of it being illegal. Clandestine cooks using horrible chemicals to make a dangerous version of relatively harmless drug. Labs catching fire, and exploding, terrible cuts, dangerous, crazy people. Society really needs to lose it's hang up on people getting high on anything other than alcohol that is, and let's move forward, and help those that want to get well.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
You arent supposed to put Shit in the thread titles. Also this is old news. But its always amusing to see anyway.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
404711_3878284928836_540984006_n.jpg

OCNewbie

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2000
The last guy, Timothy, looks a lot like Chris Cornell, from Soundgarden/Audioslave/etc., at least in the before picture.

some_guy

Mar 29, 2011
I highly recommend this webpage - I read most of a pretty good book on brain chemistry including dopamine called The Compass of Pleasure. This webpage induced 60+-10% of reading the book in 2+-1% of the time plus some extras.

Meth and the Brain: The Pleasure/Reward Circuit’s Role in Addiction
(Note: I removed the link because it has been replaced with a forwarding page, but there is lot of good info out there, though I haven't yet seen anything so brief and so full )

Check out the comparison of dopamine levels chart in the webpage between meth vs sex 200 vs 1250, food vs sex 150 vs 1250

By the way, from reading the above book, marijuana and mushrooms do not ramp up dopamine that much. And the book was super negative on smoking because smoking is like taking a dose of nicotine with each puff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.