Metalocalypse rules

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Originally posted by: tasmanian
I like 24oz mouse better. Its so...weird.

Seriously, that has to be one of the worst shows they've put on. Yes, it's so weird, but it's way too weird. It makes no sense whatsoever, and it's not funny at all. Boo that show.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah, I'm getting tired of all the just-be-weird-without-actually-putting-in-any-jokes-style-shows. Metalocalypse is funny AND BRUTAL!

2Xtreme21

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2004
It's really fricking stupid. I can't see what's funny about it in the slightest.

Mar 11, 2004
Yep, love Metalocalypse.

They really need to stop buying crap from the Tim and Eric guys (who really need to stop making shows). And then there's Saul of the Mole Men.

tasmanian

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2006
Originally posted by: 2Xtreme21
It's really fricking stupid. I can't see what's funny about it in the slightest.

If you watch it you will see. Like the episode where they adopt a kid.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Originally posted by: darkswordsman17
Yep, love Metalocalypse.

They really need to stop buying crap from the Tim and Eric guys (who really need to stop making shows). And then there's Saul of the Mole Men.

I actually think Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job is hilarious, it's another one of those very weird wtf is going on shows, but it's funny. Tom Goes to the Mayor is funny as well. Saul, however, is fvcking retarded. I haven't laughed at it once, and it's going on it's fourth or fifth show right now. I'm going to watch it again, but I'm sure I won't laugh.

TheDro

Dec 14, 2006

Agreed, everything from the jokes, voice acting, and music, just screams "geared toward Middle School students" in my book. Saul sucks as well, Tim & Eric... meh.

Mar 11, 2004
Originally posted by: effowe
Yep, love Metalocalypse.

I actually think Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job is hilarious, it's another one of those very weird wtf is going on shows, but it's funny. Tom Goes to the Mayor is funny as well. Saul, however, is fvcking retarded. I haven't laughed at it once, and it's going on it's fourth or fifth show right now. I'm going to watch it again, but I'm sure I won't laugh.

Wow, usually I have no problem understanding people having different tastes and liking things I don't, but I seriously cannot fathom anyone finding their show funny at all.

No offense. :D

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003

:| They wrote a song for dweebs like you :|

Murder Train A-Comin'
Here comes the soul collecting Train of Murder a-Comin'
It longs to take your putrid blackened soul away from you
Your face will leave your rotting head in the early morning
Your guts will leave your corpse
your spine will break and crack in two
It cannot be stopped the train is fueled by chopped
bodies filled with sorrow there is no tomorrow
Ticket is your life ended by the knife
Called the Murder Train Eternity of Pain
Oh yeah you know what I'm talking about
There is no escape from death
Your life is just a Murder Train a-Comin'
Now play those blues

:|

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
I used to be an avid Adult Swim watcher, but they lost me with all their senseless joke shows. Just not my preferred style of humor. I go back every once in awhile but I'm constantly disappointed.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Yep, love Metalocalypse.

Wow, usually I have no problem understanding people having different tastes and liking things I don't, but I seriously cannot fathom anyone finding their show funny at all.

No offense. :D

Hey none taken, I like that sort of stuff. I don't get into some of the shows that are on AS, especially recently, but they still do quality stuff. I just wish Space Ghost and Brak would come back, and ATHF would stop sucking so much, but what can ya do.

Mar 11, 2004

Hey none taken, I like that sort of stuff. I don't get into some of the shows that are on AS, especially recently, but they still do quality stuff. I just wish Space Ghost and Brak would come back, and ATHF would stop sucking so much, but what can ya do.

Brak is back. They've had new shows at least the last couple of weeks (it's like the last or second to last show in their rotation on sunday nights).

I've liked some of the new ATHF, although I don't usually end up liking the whole episode (the one on tonight with the small Shake isn't very good other than a couple of parts).