Messing with my roommate

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cougarmadcat

Jan 13, 2000
Vaseline is old and stifled.

Now what you do is get some special jelly, the flavored type and rub it all over a condom and his mouth. Put the condom beside the couch where he can easily notice it.

Get a sweet card with a nice message saying something like, "Had a wonderful time. Tom Handful. 448-3521. Call and we can have fun with some of my friends too honey suckler."

purplehayes

Golden Member
Mar 31, 2000
All I can say is that If I'm ever single again, I sure as heck don't want Bling Bling for a roommate! :Q

PH
:D

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
I'm sure he's up by now, but if by any chance you find yourself in this situation again, break out the markers and go to town on your roommate. I've seen it done many times, and it's hilarious. Avoid the face, so when he looks in the mirror he's got no clue, but the second he strips to get in the shower.... !

And if you find the right markers (Sharpies, hint hint), they are nice and permanent. It'll take a week for him to wash it all off.

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
put a line of toothpaste on the area between his upper lip and nose, that makes him poop himself

Why does that make you poop yourself?

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Well, reitz, what did you do?

I hope you didn't take any of Bling Bling's suggestions. They are just too weird (I think he may have some unresolved issues himself).

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
hey!!!! i'm not that weird. and no i don't have any issues. I'm very secure about my sexuality, and don't bat for the other team.

I haven't done any of the things i've suggested myself. I was just trying to help out with the situation.

PH: you're in grayson. I'll come and find you when you're least expecting it. MWAHAHAHA ;)

Just to reitterate: i'm not a freak like that. :|:|:|

:)

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
apoppin, I just duct-taped his feet together and covered his head with shaving cream. The shaving cream disintegrated by the time he woke up, but the duct tape on his feet really messed with him.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Good one, reitz.

Not a harmful prank at all. However, expect some retaliation . . .

Bling Bling, I didn't say you were weird. But your suggestions certainly are (if you think about it, acting on them would be very strange). I suggested you may have some "issues". Now that I notice you are so defensive about it . . . ;)

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
One of my roommates passed out on a couch several years ago, in a sitting position. We duct taped his hands, feet, and lower legs together. Then shook him a little bit to wake him up. In his drunken state, he just sat there looking around the room while the rest of us were laughing our asses off. We had thought of taping him up and going out to a movie, but that was just a bit too mean.

In the dorms, one guy passed out on the couch in the lounge. We took pictures, from such an angle, to make it look like that he was giving oral favors to another guy. Put shaving cream and BBQ sauce all over him (shirt, pants, face, hair, etc) just to piss him off when he woke up.

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
One of my brother's army buddies did what he thought was the ultimate: He drove his passed out friend from NYC to a beach on the end of Long Island and just left him there. A few weeks later, the guy got even. They ganged up on him, got him blind drunk, and put him on an Amtrak with no money or ID.

Bling Bling

Banned
Dec 16, 1999
apoppin: :|:|:|:| grrrrr....

reitz: that story is awesome. too bad there aren't any beaches near here. it would have to be a long drive. however, we do have marta....it's smarta.

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

reitz

Why would you want do things to others that you don't want to happen to yourself.

:confused: