Message to all those Southern Governors, this is why stay at home orders are necessary.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'll let you read and look at the pictures from this weekend. Now Missouri Gov tells those same people to self quarantine. Haha!! Anyone betting how effective that will be?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'll let you read and look at the pictures from this weekend. Now Missouri Gov tells those same people to self quarantine. Haha!! Anyone betting how effective that will be?
If it wasn't for the fact that these shitbags are infecting OTHER people, I'd have no problem with these authoritarian losers congregating and giving themselves the MAGA Flu.

Reactions: Homerboy

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If it wasn't for the fact that these shitbags are infecting OTHER people, I'd have no problem with these authoritarian losers congregating and giving themselves the MAGA Flu.
but...but...what about their free-dumbs?!?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
but...but...what about their free-dumbs?!?
The whole, your freedoms end where my freedoms begin, etc.

COVID-19 is very infectious, but typically doesn't cause too many problems for healthy people. Unfortunately, the US is filled to the brim with unhealthy people, so this thing is going to continue killing a lot of people who aren't necessarily 75 years old and a total care patient in a nursing home.

The whole inflammation/clotting thing is going to hit a whole bunch of otherwise healthy people who happen to have chronic conditions where a clot can destroy them.

A competent administration would have been hauling ass in January. A not-dogshit administration would have been hauling ass in February. This administration took half-measures in the middle of March, and has been spreading MISINFORMATION and CONSPIRACY THEORIES since. This administration is making this objectively worse than a dogshit administration that would have at least started taking this 100% seriously in fucking March or even god damn April.

It's almost June. Is testing and tracing system up and running?

If NO, then this administration is to blame for the deaths and the economy. No state has the resources of BEING ABLE TO PRINT MONEY like the Federal Goverment.

This is why Democrats want to put minimally competent people in charge of the Federal Government.

Alabama and Mississippi might not know its ass from a hole in the ground, but typically it's alright if the Federal Government is remotely competent.

This is Katrina x 100...so far.

Heckuva Job, Kushner et. al