Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

Keysplayr

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2003
Just wanted to wish everyone good holiday wishes. And I hope Santa brings you that new CPU or video card you wrote him a letter asking for! Though if you were naughty, expect an RMA or two. ;)

Keysplayr

Elfear

Diamond Member
May 30, 2004
I'll second that motion. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
Hey hey, the season is both Green AND Red.

Be Merry, have some top shelf booze, just don't get busted for PWI ;)

Carry on.

KILLER_K

Jul 18, 2001
I thought you may have overclocked your christmas tree lights. I did mine and hit around 1000/1800/1950 and the lights now have a strobe effect.

Merry Christmas everyone and god bless.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
LOL, I bought myself a fifth of Knob Creek small batch 100 proof bourbon for Xmas, then Dad buys me a big honkin' full liter bottle of Bushmills to sit next to it.

Bear with me, guys and girls... I'm gonna be way more sauced up than usual for the next several weeks. :biggrin:

Once again... Merriness for All; I really don't give a damn what your favorite team is. :)

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
Happy holidays everyone, and a very Merry Christmas! Remember the holiday is about family, friends, and the spirit of the season. I wish everyone a great day, a cool-running video card, and a healthy Steam account :)

djnsmith7

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2004
Merry Christmas AT & Happy Holidays to you & your families!

Keys, keep up the good work!

Janooo

Golden Member
Aug 22, 2005
Merry Christmas to all. It's a time of Joy. The Joy grows when it's shared.
I would like to share with you a nice email that I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.
Read the comment below the picture:

christmas_lights.jpg

“Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after two days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever. Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.”
christmas_lights.com