Memphis Tennessee: White Man Shot By Three Black Suspects, Motive? – Trayvon Revenge?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darkman

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2013
The fact that Londo is calling you out for racism shows just how fucked up you really are.
OK ... I'll just take it as a complement ... (re: how f*cked up I am)))

Re: what Londo said -- He is free to say whatever (on an open forum especially) ...

But so I am --------> I am not a racist

Far, far from it ...
Jokester ... maybe, on occasion ... but NOT a racist. ;)

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
OK ... I'll just take it as a complement ... (re: how f*cked up I am)))

Re: what Londo said -- He is free to say whatever (on an open forum especially) ...

But so I am --------> I am not a racist

Far, far from it ...
Jokester ... maybe, on occasion ... but NOT a racist. ;)

Just #1 with racists?

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
There is too much general apathy for a real race war.

I wouldn't count on that. This is the sort of thing that a very few people can drive into a major disaster. Once all the comfortable white people feel threatened, there will be internment camps and marshal law.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I wouldn't count on that. This is the sort of thing that a very few people can drive into a major disaster. Once all the comfortable white people feel threatened, there will be internment camps and marshal law.
I used to love martial law. Or was it marshal dillion . . .

Apr 27, 2012
So is obama going to comment and claim the victim could have been his son? Of course not because he doesn't care since this doesn't pander to his base.

Darkman

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2013
How about sharpton .. or is he too busy getting hugs: (from Chicago Tribune ... posted 23 hours ago)

614x346

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
So is obama going to comment and claim the victim could have been his son? Of course not because he doesn't care since this doesn't pander to his base.

Or because he can't comment on every crime. This crime is only important to you because a white person was killed, which says a lot more about you.