Memory Foam Pillow » only $35.99 Shipped

Mawashi

Dec 7, 2001
Don't shoot the messenger, borrowed from another board:
Activate $5 off $10 New Customer coupon at overstock.com
Remeber the email address that you are using to create the account
Close the coupon window
Then click here to add this Contoured Therapeutic Memory Foam Pillow to your shopping cart for $39.99
Be sure to use the same email address during checkout that was used above to activate the $5 coupon
Overstock.com is offering a flat-rate shipping of $1.00 on ALL orders (Expires 09/19/2003)
Your Final Price: $39.99 - $5 + $1 = $35.99 Shipped

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
anyone try this one? says its developed by nasa but I doubt it's the tempur material is it?

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
I seriously recommend you guys try out this pillow here.

www.mattresses.net

I have one on order so next week i'll post a review. i have slept for 3 or 4 nights with a brookstone tempurpedic pillow. so i can let you guys know how this one compares.

but at 39.99 + shipping, more than the one posted here but less than Brookstones.

Hossenfeffer

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

www.mattresses.net

I have one on order so next week i'll post a review. i have slept for 3 or 4 nights with a brookstone tempurpedic pillow. so i can let you guys know how this one compares.

but at 39.99 + shipping, more than the one posted here but less than Brookstones.

So why is it that you seriously recommend this one when you haven't even slept on it? ;)

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Hossenfeffer
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold

www.mattresses.net

So why is it that you seriously recommend this one when you haven't even slept on it? ;)

because i have a Latex mattress from them. i've compared it in every way possible, including sleeping on a brookstone tempurpedic and i find no difference. this one was less than the brookstone and we are extremely happy with the mattress.

Latex also has a longer expected lifespan than the tempurpedic. i bought my dad a tempurpedic pillow three years ago and it is starting to lose some elasticity.

MasterFlash

Aug 15, 2003
PlatinumGold, let us know how it is. I looked at that pillow at Brookstone. It's $99. Wow. My gf has neck pain, so I was thinking of picking one up as a gift, but not for $99. Thanks.

Vikroda

Apr 9, 2003
Originally posted by: weepul
how do these compare to the Costco/Sam's Club $30 pillows?

//krunk (^_^x)

Also, how does it compare to Target's $20 pillow? (Target brand, manufactured by Leggett & Pratt)

exit88

Dec 9, 2002
I just got the Sharper Image memory foam pillow at half price. It is good and seems very similar to my old tempur-pedic pillow.

Use this link to get the pillow for half price with free shipping link