Member of Egyptian Parliament

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Was this guy interviewing for a place in the Iranian President's Cabinet?

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
While I don't agree with the Israel part it is apparent only a Nuke would solve the Middle East problem.

Make it uninhabitable, problem solved.

:roll: and see sig

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
The reason I posted this is because the Egyptian govt is going to see a regime change soon.

Their President cannot live forever. Egypt has a very strong army and enough artillery in their army to level hundreds of buildings inside Israel.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Aimster
The reason I posted this is because the Egyptian govt is going to see a regime change soon.

Their President cannot live forever. Egypt has a very strong army and enough artillery in their army to level hundreds of buildings inside Israel.

You mean the bribes we've been paying to Egypt to play nice since the seventies ain't a forever thang? Dang. Money can't buy us love.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
Egypt is our friend.
They are Israel's friend as well.

Some members of Egypt's govt. are fanatical while some are not. I do not know the politics of Egypt, but I know their dictator is getting old. Someone is going to have to replace him.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Originally posted by: blackllotus
Isn't Egypt supposedly one of our "friends" in the war on terror?

Yep, Egypt donated a hijacker to the 9/11 project. That gets them on our friends list.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
You know what will really solve our middle east problem?

alternative energies.

Then the whole lot of em can sod off!

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: OrByte

alternative energies.

Not completely. You'll cut off a lot of their income, but you'll still have Islam and its corresponding radical fundamentalists who want the entire world governed under Sharia. And they breed like flies.

marvdmartian

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2002
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Nothing can stand before the Will of Allah.

Isn't he related to the Sam of Allah?? :laugh:

While the ultra-radical muslims might think they'd do well to get a nuke, the ones that still haven't turned their brains off yet realize that if anyone sets off a nuke in a western nation and/or Israel, they'd better be prepared to see the same in return, to the nth power. Sorta like they talked about in the movie Swordfish, for every one the terrorists do, we give them 10 times in return........

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: OrByte

alternative energies.

Not completely. You'll cut off a lot of their income, but you'll still have Islam and its corresponding radical fundamentalists who want the entire world governed under Sharia. And they breed like flies.

really? because I think if you cut off their $$ they just all become a bunch of whackos in the desert.

imho

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: marvdmartian
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

Isn't he related to the Sam of Allah?? :laugh:

While the ultra-radical muslims might think they'd do well to get a nuke, the ones that still haven't turned their brains off yet realize that if anyone sets off a nuke in a western nation and/or Israel, they'd better be prepared to see the same in return, to the nth power. Sorta like they talked about in the movie Swordfish, for every one the terrorists do, we give them 10 times in return........

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
I don't think the Arabs currently today want a war with Israel.

That or they just like to buy low-upgraded U.S tech. When they start realizing that their U.S weapons are not fully upgraded cause the U.S didn't allow it, then they might realize it would be best to switch markets.

But for the moment I don't think they care that their weapons are not on par with Israeli weapons.
U.S foreign policy actually doing something right???

imported_Lothar

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Aimster

Their President cannot live forever.

Last I heard, President Hosni Mubarak was grooming his son.

nullzero

Jan 15, 2005
Lets hope a coup of the government doesnt happen in Egypt. That will just speed up the start of WW3. The more I see whats going on the Middle East, I cant help but to think how fast the region is changing for the worst.

imported_Shivetya

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2005
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
While I don't agree with the Israel part it is apparent only a Nuke would solve the Middle East problem.

Make it uninhabitable, problem solved.

Unfortunately your probably right.

Figure it this way, the only city the Iranians can nuke in Israel is Tel Aviv, Jeruselam has to be off limits. The question is, what targets are open to Israel besides those in Iran? Perhaps Mecca? Hold it hostage to obliteration? Actually I figure is Israel gets hit all the non-treaty signed neighbors get a nuke in the capitals.