Melania Trump - Job Stealing Illegal

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
But she's going to fight against cyberbulling when she becomes first lady!!! Of course, that excludes Donald!!!

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
this Orooroooo guy is nuttier than the nuttiest Trump supporter in my FB feed.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
If you know of anyone else that would want to service trump in her place then send them the w2 for it

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Deport the ho.

She's stealing jobs from American ho's.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
It's different for the beautiful people. If all illegals were like Melania, it'd all be no problemo for the Trumpsters.

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ing-her-first-weeks-in-us-documents-show.html

(Yeah,. FoxNews, not some "lefty" site)

I don't actually care that she entered the States and for a while worked here and got paid, ALTHOUGH ILLEGALLY. (Her visitor visa did not allow her to do this).

It is also unlikely and actually never happened for "normal" people who obtained US citizenship that their citizenship is revoked if such things are found in their past.

WHAT irks me is that

* Melania LIED about this and, who'd be surprised, refuses to release her immigration documents..because these lying fuckers (like her husband with the taxes) of course KNOW what's in them, the reason WHY they don't release the documents.

Like Trump's tax documents, her immigration records 100% prove that these documents are absolutely in contrast to what Trump spouts.

Melania Trump WAS an illegal at some point, she DID work illegally, and "by law" would actually be illegible for citizenship.

I am actually surprised this is not "bigger" news on all media because for any "normal" person this and the issue with Trump taxes show what incredible hypocrites and liars those people are.

The guy who rants in public about tax evading corporates, but who didn't pay a penny in decades himself?
The guy who rants in public about illegal immigration, but who "imported" his own own immigrant wife who at some point was illegally working?

You couldn't make this up even if you wanted.

Last edited:

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
She is white, "beautiful" (actually she looks like an android to me), and of course wealthy. Oh, and did I mention wealthy?
She can do this, of course :) "Illegal" is only bad if you're brown, and poor, of course.

Feb 16, 2005
She is white, "beautiful" (actually she looks like an android to me), and of course wealthy. Oh, and did I mention wealthy?
She can do this, of course :) "Illegal" is only bad if you're brown, and poor, of course.
she really does look slightly less than human to me too.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
When Trump loses, how long until the divorce? Sure he's got money but he burned every bridge in high society. Melania doesn't strike me as the kind of person who wants to sit out the best parties.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
First Lady Melania Trump. Let that sink in for a bit..........First Lady Melania Trump. Heh, and her husband's got America's entire stockpile of nuclear weapons at his disposal. And he gets to pick our nation's Supreme Court justices. And he gets to point our nation in the direction he chooses. And he gets to play patty cakes with Putin.

And his wife gets to arrange a plethora of State sponsored (financed) gala events the likes of which every single person of celebrity status would simply die to attend. She would even rival the Kardashians and the Duck Dynasty clan in both status and popularity.

Why, she would be the epitome of grace and charm and the envy of all of High Society. And, she would be loved and adored by all of America and considered to be THE premier example of what every true American aspires to be, right?

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
This "lady" lies the instant she opens her mouth. Not surprising seeing that she belongs to the Trump clan.
This latest revelation shows just evidence for yet another lie.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
The laws are only for you and me, rich elitist are exempt from such vain inconveniences as laws....unless you are Muslim or dark skinned then its okay to enforce the law of your choosing.:eek: Do as I say and not as I do indeed.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If anyone needs a stark look at where Melania is coming from and what she's all about, all you have to do is realistically compare her with Michelle Obama.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Why, she would be the epitome of grace and charm and the envy of all of High Society. And, she would be loved and adored by all of America and considered to be THE premier example of what every true American aspires to be, right?
Without irony or malice, I think her personal story is an impressive one. She found a way to America - whatever the means, apparently - and by all accounts worked very hard. The irony of her working illegally is rich, though.