Melania Trump body double conspiracy theory (pic)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
In every way but physical, she already has. There are rumors floating around, that Barron may actually be Hank's kid. But he will always carry the Trump name, because under law, any children born within a marriage, are presumed to be the progeny of the husband.

Donnie will have to give millions to a kid that isn't even his. :D
I doubt that it's Hank's kid, looks too much like Donnie, and Hank's married as well.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
OMG....
Michael Jackson is alive. :oops:
I knew it. I knew celebrities never really die, they fake their death so they can impersonate other celebrities.

ny-1552336818-sb212t7d0n-snap-image.jpeg

Reactions: hal2kilo
Jul 9, 2009
Hunter Biden? isn't he like 50 years old? Isn't Baron Trump about 12? Your dates must be interesting if you can't tell the difference.

In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, he takes shots at EVERYONE'S kid!

Does the name Hunter Biden ring a bell?

When you open a door, you forfeit your right to whine about who walks through it.

And why should you worry about what happens to Trump's kids?

He sure as hell doesn't.
View attachment 13200

View attachment 13201

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
She's one those very generic looking women. They could find a 1000 women to double for her easily. Her behavior is about as easy to mimic as it gets as well. Any of these women with a modicum of acting ability could pull it off and few would suspect anything. Can you say "polite trophy wife?"

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
When one compares Melania with all of those other First Ladies of modern times, it sure does bring to light the stark differences between her and the others, and not in a favorable way.

I mean, just comparing her with Michelle Obama alone makes Melania, well, lacking.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You dig up one from Rush a quarter century old? I can still hear the anger from people when he did, but you approve it now?

Just examples, there's more. Pick a school shooting and you'll likely find conservatives attacking uppity school kids who dare speak out. Or Looney toons listening to right wing whackadoodles, including Faux News, and attacking victims. The rights behavior is abhorrent repeatedly, and your feigned ignorance is too.

It's too bad examples from the last two D presidency's hurt your feels, fuck 'em tho. YOUR assertion was that attacking children is what being a Democrat is all about, that's obvious projection with a twist of delusion, because I think you actually believe it.

The funny thing about you being #triggered in this thread, it wasn't really about trump's kid. Let's go to the tape:

School kid in playground: "Hey kid! You have any naked pictures of your mother?"

Barron Trump: "No!"

School kid in playground: "You wanna buy some?"

View attachment 13181

Make sure you take shots at President Trump's child, after all that's what being a Democrat is all about.

Seems only an idiot would see those jabs as attacks against the child. I'm not saying you are, but are you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hunter Biden? isn't he like 50 years old? Isn't Baron Trump about 12? Your dates must be interesting if you can't tell the difference.

Does his age make less the VP's son?

And to think.. All this time, I thought it was a DNA thing that determined that. :rolleyes:

Feb 4, 2009
Does his age make less the VP's son?

And to think.. All this time, I thought it was a DNA thing that determined that. :rolleyes:

Taj is talking about upholding the tradition that young kids in the Presidents family get a pass. Don Jr, Retard #2, Ivanka and Tiffany are fair game.
Same with Hunter and Bo Biden.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Taj is talking about upholding the tradition that young kids in the Presidents family get a pass. Don Jr, Retard #2, Ivanka and Tiffany are fair game.
Same with Hunter and Bo Biden.

In that case, Tiffany should definitely be excluded.

She's the invisible child that doesn't even acknowledge his DNA in her.

Feb 4, 2009
In that case, Tiffany should definitely be excluded.

She's the invisible child that doesn't even acknowledge his DNA in her.

Correct and I agree. Tiffany appears to be living the life that a super wealthy child should be living.
More about age, when they’re young kids they should be off limits, young adult (16-18ish) limited criticism, when they are adults fair game provided they live their life publically.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Correct and I agree. Tiffany appears to be living the life that a super wealthy child should be living.
More about age, when they’re young kids they should be off limits, young adult (16-18ish) limited criticism, when they are adults fair game provided they live their life publically.

Or we can take the conservative approach and send them death threats. After all, it's what Jesus would do.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002