Meeting an *instant* price in a FS thread is akin to *accepting* an *offer* is it not?

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Applying the normal logic of laws of contract thats the only conclusion i can come to...

Reason is ask is that some asshat said he would take a drive for my asking instant yesterday, then comes back in today and says 'lolz sorry fur wastin ur time dug777 butt i bort anuver driv yesturday arvo, have to withdraw my instant' :|

Of course i can't be bothered chasing him up about it, but i wanted a quick sale, many potential buyers would have been turned away, and...gah...basically :p Bad trading etiquette to start with of him :p

*makes it clear he is not planning on enforcing a $50 contract, just asking people if they agree with his analysis of FS forum trading law*

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
add trader to your DNT list and move on. or share said list with friends, and anybody you know that you see posting in one of his FS threads.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: skyking
add trader to your DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH list and move on. or share said list with friends, and anybody you know that you see posting in one of his FS threads.