me + bored = crappy webcam pics

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
Your room is a filthy mess.... instead of being bored... CLEAN THAT PLACE UP... maybe that cat won't be so grumpy.

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: sygyzy
What is that in the first picture? Some sort of girly man mill?
Umm, it's a table top drill press w/o a table :p I had to drill out the blade locking screw on my generic sawzall cause it was stuck/stripped...

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
Originally posted by: ThisIsMatt
Originally posted by: sygyzy
What is that in the first picture? Some sort of girly man mill?
Umm, it's a table top drill press w/o a table :p I had to drill out the blade locking screw on my generic sawzall cause it was stuck/stripped...

You turning your room into a garage?

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
tip: ladies don't find drill presses or other shop equipment much of a turn on factor in the bedroom....nor would they enjoy walking on the metal shavings left in the ugly carpet from it :D

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: Soybomb
tip: ladies don't find drill presses or other shop equipment much of a turn on factor in the bedroom....nor would they enjoy walking on the metal shavings left in the ugly carpet from it :D
ladies?

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
ladies?

well presumably even men don't if thats your thing

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
ladies?

well presumably even men don't if thats your thing

naw, he's gay.