McDonald's recalls 12 million Shrek-themed drinking glasses

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dumac

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
I bought some frozen sugar snap peas at the grocery store the other day and didn't bother to look at the back of the bag to see where the product was from (assumed US or Mexico). Went to put them in the microwave the other night and saw the label on the back (which is right side up for nuking) said: product of china. Peas went right into the trash.
One thing I won't do is eat food from China. Just don't trust it.

You are like my SO's Japanese mother, who thinks that China is out to poison Japan with their exports.

Sealy

Platinum Member
Aug 4, 2002
So not only will their food kill you, so will the cups they serve it in :p

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I bought some frozen sugar snap peas at the grocery store the other day and didn't bother to look at the back of the bag to see where the product was from (assumed US or Mexico). Went to put them in the microwave the other night and saw the label on the back (which is right side up for nuking) said: product of china. Peas went right into the trash.
One thing I won't do is eat food from China. Just don't trust it.

I probably wouldn't have tossed it, but I'm with you. I almost always read the labels of food I buy, and I'll almost never by Chinese food products. I do get tea from China on occasion though. Hope it doesn't kill me :^D