McCain website lies about 'family recipes' ...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
I'd bet good money that McCain has never even seen his own website, and the content is probably decided upon without his direct input.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: palehorse74
I'd bet good money that McCain has never even seen his own website, and the content is probably decided upon without his direct input.

I'm willing to second that bet. This is non-news.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: palehorse74

That's likely, but I still hold him responsible for hiring people that will lie to us to get him elected.

Again, I'm not foaming at the mouth over this. It's a small lie, but a disappointing sign that he's as much a career politician as Hilary and Obama.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Genx87
Originally posted by: Robor
Originally posted by: Sinsear
Recipes. It's recipes folks. For cooking meals. That his wife uses (or says she does anyways).

I'm having a hard time putting this on par with Bosnia sniper fire and a racist minister who is a "moral compass".

Or maybe McCain sucking up to the bigot Falwell?

Do we really want to get into who is sucking upto bigots? If sucking upto bigots is going to preclude one from the presidential race. We are in trouble this cycle.

If you want to align Obama with the 'racist' Wright I'll align McCain with the 'bigot' Falwell. Fair is fair. :D

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Throckmorton
LOL.. Recipegate

Please don't give them any ideas. :shocked:

LOL at the republican haters who are taking this issue seriously.