McCain stroke rumour?

Oct 27, 2007
He has some pretty severe facial injuries from his war days. It's extremely premature to suggest he had a stroke. Hell, I have much worse asymmetries in my face caused by a Bell's Palsy which is harmless (apart form making me look like I've had a stroke).

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Well a stoke could explain the left eye pictures, so could other things less severe. But if McCain did suffer a stroke and the McCain campaign is hiding it behind the no show charades, there will be a double backlash over it if McCain is not walking straight talk.

And apparently McCain was at the white house meeting last night as an active participant when the existing bail out plan laid an egg.

Juddog

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2006
The McSame campaign didn't want to disclose his 1000 page medical record to the public, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this had happened and the campaign covered it up. He's in too poor physical health and simply too old to be president right now, I mean honestly he's older than when my grandfather died of a stroke (he was 71).

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Juddog
The McSame campaign didn't want to disclose his 1000 page medical record to the public, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this had happened and the campaign covered it up. He's in too poor physical health and simply too old to be president right now, I mean honestly he's older than when my grandfather died of a stroke (he was 71).
And he's already had cancer. I don't know if he had a stroke here or not, btu I don't think he's physical fit to do a four year stint, I truly don't.

smack Down

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2005

Don't worry, there is Palin waiting to swoop in take over field dressing a moose if need be.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Did anyone watch the video clips instead of just looking at the still shots? The videos don't show anything out of the ordinary. When he's looking straight at the camera - both eyes are open the same. His head tilt may cause some to think his left eye is partially closed at times but it certainly isn't out of line with what other people's eyes do.
My right eye doesn't open as wide in a "normal" state(I'm talking mms). You can't really tell unless you look for it but it's there. The eye doc said that if it becomes a problem they can fix it but they see it all the time.

Don't you canucks have anything better to do that slosh around finding wild and speculative rumors? ;)

misle

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
And he's already had cancer. I don't know if he had a stroke here or not, btu I don't think he's physical fit to do a four year stint, I truly don't.

If they have kept Dick Cheney alive for 8 years, they can easily keep McCain up and going for 4.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
He's been screwing his lobbyist chicks too in case you missed that email.

TheDoc9

May 26, 2006
Originally posted by: lupi
He's been screwing his lobbyist chicks too in case you missed that email.

:thumbsup:

At least he's still getting young hopefully hot tail.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
He has some pretty severe facial injuries from his war days. It's extremely premature to suggest he had a stroke. Hell, I have much worse asymmetries in my face caused by a Bell's Palsy which is harmless (apart form making me look like I've had a stroke).

His face being messed up isn't from any war injuries. The scarring, etc you see is mostly from his numerous bouts with melanoma.

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
My right eye doesn't open as wide in a "normal" state(I'm talking mms). You can't really tell unless you look for it but it's there. The eye doc said that if it becomes a problem they can fix it but they see it all the time.
Well, I certainly won't be voting for YOU for President then.